Welcome to CCCA's Northwest Section website. The Northwest Section is made up of CCCA member camps from Washington and Oregon. On this site, you'll find:
- The Section Members tab provides a list of all CCCA member camps in the Northwest Section. Find out where member camps are located, then drill down to additional information about these great camps.
- On the Section Leadership tab, you'll find information regarding the leadership of both the Great Northern Region (of which we are a part) and local section leadership.
- Visit the News and Events tab for camp related news, our NW Sections newsletters and details about the upcoming annual National conference hosted by CCCA.
- The Sectional Conference tab provides details about our annual NW sectional conference where local Northwest Christian camps come together for two to three days of worship, fellowship, networking and fun. If you are not a part of CCCA, no problem. You can still attend. Check out the Sectional Conference tab for more information.
- Finally, the Section Connection tab provides members with various resources, including links to various ways to communicate within — and outside of — our section.
- On behalf of CCCA and the CCCA Northwest Section, thanks for visiting, and we hope to see you at one of our member camps and conferences soon!
UPCOMING SECTIONAL EVENTS
Sectional Advances: Join people from other camps that have the same type job as you. Retreat, Reflect and Connect together during these times dedicated to just your department! Let us pamper you for once.
Calling all Program Teams! Come find out what it feels like to be a camper. Plus get inspired sharing ideas and challenges with other camps.
Bring your own bedding! More details on Registration form.
Click here to register: Program Advance
Get a rest from the Kitchen and let someone else feed you for awhile. Share recipes, tips, struggles and triumphs. More details on registration form. Bring your own bedding! Check in: 11/11 @ 10am.
Click here to register: Cooks Advance
Does it feel like no one understands everything you do? Get together with others like you from other camps. Share your ideas about how to keep everything running and get contacts that can help that happen. Check In: 11/11 @10am
Click here to register: Maintenance Advance
You don't have to clean your own rooms. Come relax in a serene location, bedding & towels provided. De-stress, connect with friends and possibly learn more efficient cleaning tips. Check In: 11/19 @ 2pm.
Click here to register: Housekeeping Advance
Walking the line between holding your ground and serving the customer is so tough. Get together with others that can understand your struggles and help provide a new perspective. Bedding provided. Check in: 11/19 @2pm.
Click here to register: Guest Services Advance
CCCA NW Super Sectional is coming up Feb. 25-27, 2020. Check Out our Sectional Tab above for more info.
Eugene Barnes —2018-2020
Jane Schmidt —2018-2020
(360) 652-7575, ext. 2237
Dave Bertz - Oregon
News and Events
Great Northern Region & National News
Section Presidents Briefing
|2016:||Apr. |||Mar. |||Jan.|
|2015:||Dec. |||Nov. |||Oct. |||Sep. |||Aug. |||Jul. |||Jun. |||May |||Apr. |||Mar.|
Coeur d’Alene Resort, Idaho
Address: 115 S. 2nd Street
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho 83814
You must arrange your own lodging through Coeur d'Alene Resort. Click Here to access their website or call 855-703-4648 to make reservations.
Please be sure to inform them you are part of the CCCA group in order to get the prices listed below.
CCCA Program Registration Opens December 1st.
$185/ person (till January 10th)
$200/ person (after January 10th)
This cost will cover the program fee and 2 dinners and 2 breakfasts at the resort during the event. Lunches will be on your own.
(Reminder) You must register through CCCANW and book a room through Coeur d’Alene Resort.
Our schedule & workshops are often being worked on until a month before the event. Below is a SAMPLE of our previous Super Sectional program & workshops so you can get a feel for what to expect. We will update with the real thing as soon as possible.
We do need volunteers to lead Workshops, especially in the areas of housekeeping, maintenance, personnel and AV. If you are willing to share your skills and insights with others in your field, please contact Angela and Joe Fahlman.
If you are interested in being a VENDOR please contact Jason Birman.
Any questions please contact Liz McBride (Communications) orEugene Barnes (President).
For 2016, NextGen coordination will take place at a section level, with assistance from the CCCA National Offices. Find out how you can get involved in NextGen, either as a mentor, or a mentee.
Sound the ALERT
Have a question for other camps in your section or an emergency in which you need support? Subscribing to CCCA Email ALERTs (Advanced Leadership Email Relay Tool) offers you connection to other CCCA members in your section. This tool may be used by executive directors and section leaders, and provides the option to send messages to all other executives and/or subscribers across the section, state or country.
Not signed up to receive ALERTs? Log in to My CCCA and activate your ALERTs on your personal profile page.
Download the latest Section Manual.
View all sections.