Camp for Adults
Work. Errands. Meetings. Email. Appointments. Exercise. Bills. Email. Laundry. Car repairs. Kids. Activities. Homework. Spouse. Relationship. Commitments. Email...
Relax? Meditate? Journal? Pray? Read my Bible? Be still? Listen for God?
When was the last time you had an opportunity to get away and have one-on-one time with our Lord and Savior? A chance to relax, to soak in all that He has for you, including rest, and to reconnect with Him on a deeper level?
Life gets busy. Our daily responsibilities often take precedence over our own spiritual maintenance—let alone growth.
We’re so busy taking care of all the rest of the world, we neglect ourselves and our one relationship that is above all others. But as any flight attendant will tell you, you can’t put an oxygen mask on someone else if you don’t first take care of your own need for air.
- When was your last healthy meal—truly healthy? Healthy meals will be waiting for you. No cleanup required. Special dietary needs? Many centers accommodate.
- Your last good exercise workout? Choose from any number of activities, maybe even something new. Ropes course, anyone?
- Don’t want to move a muscle? Got it. Find comfortable, beautiful lodging as well as quiet docks, decks and majestic outdoors galore. Anytime is nap time.
- Need to be fed spiritually in a structured setting? Choices abound. Spiritual leaders affiliated with denominations or independent of them will refuel you.
- Don’t want to see a clock for the duration? You don’t need to be anywhere, anytime, for anything. It’s impossible to be running late.
- Do you recharge better on your own or with someone? Spend your time alone, with a spouse or friend, or join a group. It’s up to you. Whatever you need—physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually—CCCA members have it covered. Christian camps aren’t just for kids. Most CCCA Christian camp, conference and retreat members also cater to adults who need to get away—without kids anywhere in sight.
God calls us to come and be with Him. There's no better place to meet with Him than at a Christian camp or conference center—a place set apart for that purpose: to quiet your life, recommit to being in relationship with Him, or hear His encouraging, strengthening and comforting words for you.
If not now, when?
Email will wait. Really.
Now go. We give you permission.
Search now for a Christian camp for adults.
Still feeling guilty even thinking about getting away? Read this: five more reasons why you need to make time for you—and for God. Time Out for Renewal.