Welcome to CCCA's Northwest Section website. The Northwest Section is made up of CCCA member camps from Washington and Oregon. On this site, you'll find:
- The Section Members tab provides a list of all CCCA member camps in the Northwest Section. Find out where member camps are located, then drill down to additional information about these great camps.
- On the Section Leadership tab, you'll find information regarding the leadership of both the Great Northern Region (of which we are a part) and local section leadership.
- Visit the News and Events tab for camp related news, our NW Sections newsletters and details about the upcoming annual National conference hosted by CCCA.
- The Sectional Conference tab provides details about our annual NW sectional conference where local Northwest Christian camps come together for two to three days of worship, fellowship, networking and fun. If you are not a part of CCCA, no problem. You can still attend. Check out the Sectional Conference tab for more information.
- Finally, the Section Connection tab provides members with various resources, including links to various ways to communicate within — and outside of — our section.
- On behalf of CCCA and the CCCA Northwest Section, thanks for visiting, and we hope to see you at one of our member camps and conferences soon!
UPCOMING SECTIONAL EVENTS
NW/ Northern Rockies CCCA Super Sectional
Feb. 25-27, 2020
Coeur d'Alene Resort, ID
Check Out our Sectional Tab above for more info or
Click here to go directly to the event registration page.
* Remember that in addition to registering with CCCA, you MUST also book a
room with the Coeur D'Alene Resort.
Eugene Barnes —2018-2020
Jane Schmidt —2018-2020
(360) 652-7575, ext. 2237
Dave Bertz - Oregon
News and Events
Great Northern Region & National News
Section Presidents Briefing
|2016:||Apr. |||Mar. |||Jan.|
|2015:||Dec. |||Nov. |||Oct. |||Sep. |||Aug. |||Jul. |||Jun. |||May |||Apr. |||Mar.|
Coeur d’Alene Resort, Idaho
Address: 115 S. 2nd Street
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho 83814
You must arrange your own lodging through Coeur d'Alene Resort. Click Here to access their website or call 855-703-4648 to make reservations.
Please be sure to inform them you are part of the CCCA group in order to get the prices listed below.
Discount pricing is no longer available if you book online, you must call the Resort.
Click here to register for the CCCA Program
*Scholarships are available. Please contact email@example.com and let us know what your need is.
This cost will cover the program fee, 2 dinners and 2 breakfasts at the resort during the event. Lunches will be on your own.
(Reminder) You must register through CCCA and book a room through Coeur d’Alene Resort.
Our team is still working hard coordinating all the details for our incredible workshops. Here is a list of what will be offered to help you plan your time. More details, such as descriptions are not available at this time.
If you are interested in being a VENDOR please contact Jason Birman.
NextGen coordination will take place at a section level, with assistance from the CCCA National Offices. Find out how you can get involved in NextGen, either as a mentor, or a mentee.
Sound the ALERT
Have a question for other camps in your section or an emergency in which you need support? Subscribing to CCCA Email ALERTs (Advanced Leadership Email Relay Tool) offers you connection to other CCCA members in your section. This tool may be used by executive directors and section leaders, and provides the option to send messages to all other executives and/or subscribers across the section, state or country.
Not signed up to receive ALERTs? Log in to My CCCA and activate your ALERTs on your personal profile page.
Download the latest Section Manual.
View all sections.