Welcome to CCCA's Northwest Section website. The Northwest Section is made up of CCCA member camps from Washington and Oregon. On this site, you'll find:
- The Section Members tab provides a list of all CCCA member camps in the Northwest Section. Find out where member camps are located, then drill down to additional information about these great camps.
- On the Section Leadership tab, you'll find information regarding the leadership of both the Great Northern Region (of which we are a part) and local section leadership.
- Visit the News and Events tab for camp related news, our NW Sections newsletters and details about the upcoming annual National conference hosted by CCCA.
- The Sectional Conference tab provides details about our annual NW sectional conference where local Northwest Christian camps come together for two to three days of worship, fellowship, networking and fun. If you are not a part of CCCA, no problem. You can still attend. Check out the Sectional Conference tab for more information.
- Finally, the Section Connection tab provides members with various resources, including links to various ways to communicate within — and outside of — our section.
- On behalf of CCCA and the CCCA Northwest Section, thanks for visiting, and we hope to see you at one of our member camps and conferences soon!
UPCOMING SECTIONAL EVENTS
Oct 27-29, 2020
Ghormley Meadows Christian Camp
Cooks & Maintenance Advance
Nov 10-12, 2020
Guest Services & Housekeeping Advance
Contact Greg Shaffer if you are interested in hosting.
2021 NW Sectional
Feb 22-24, 2021
Warm Beach Camp & Conference Center
Check out the Sectional Tab above for more info.
Jane Schmidt —2020-2022
(360) 652-7575, ext. 2237
Dave Bertz - Oregon
Eugene Barnes —2018-2020
News and Events
Great Northern Region & National News
Section Presidents Briefing
|2016:||Apr. |||Mar. |||Jan.|
|2015:||Dec. |||Nov. |||Oct. |||Sep. |||Aug. |||Jul. |||Jun. |||May |||Apr. |||Mar.|
When available, dates and locations for the 2021 Sectional Event will be posted below. The section cabinet and CCCA leadership will regularly review plans in light of COVID-19. This page will be updated as plans develop closer to the event. Please check back or reach out to the section president with any questions.
Cost for all Advances = $75/ CCCA member & $100/ Non-CCCA member
Registration includes: Housing, Meals and Program during the event.
Each Camp has different facilities so be on the look out for updates as the date gets closer - but plan to bring your own bedding.
October 27-29, 2020
Ghormley Meadow Christian Camp
640 NF-1201, Naches WA 98937
November 10-12, 2020
33712 Webster Rd E, Eatonville WA 98328
Guests Services Advance
CAN YOU HOST THIS??
Location and Date to be determined
Contact Greg Shaffer if you are interested
February 22-24, 2021
Warm Beach Camp & Conference Center
20800 Marine Dr., Stanwood WA 98292
NextGen coordination will take place at a section level, with assistance from the CCCA National Offices. Find out how you can get involved in NextGen, either as a mentor, or a mentee.
Sound the ALERT
Have a question for other camps in your section or an emergency in which you need support? Subscribing to CCCA Email ALERTs (Advanced Leadership Email Relay Tool) offers you connection to other CCCA members in your section. This tool may be used by executive directors and section leaders, and provides the option to send messages to all other executives and/or subscribers across the section, state or country.
Not signed up to receive ALERTs? Log in to My CCCA and activate your ALERTs on your personal profile page.
Download the latest Section Manual.
View all sections.