Welcome to CCCA's Northwest Section website. The Northwest Section is made up of CCCA member camps from Washington and Oregon. On this site, you'll find:
- The Section Members tab provides a list of all CCCA member camps in the Northwest Section. Find out where member camps are located, then drill down to additional information about these great camps.
- On the Section Leadership tab, you'll find information regarding the leadership of both the Great Northern Region (of which we are a part) and local section leadership.
- Visit the News and Events tab for camp related news, our NW Sections newsletters and details about the upcoming annual National conference hosted by CCCA.
- The Sectional Conference tab provides details about our annual NW sectional conference where local Northwest Christian camps come together for two to three days of worship, fellowship, networking and fun. If you are not a part of CCCA, no problem. You can still attend. Check out the Sectional Conference tab for more information.
- Finally, the Section Connection tab provides members with various resources, including links to various ways to communicate within — and outside of — our section.
- On behalf of CCCA and the CCCA Northwest Section, thanks for visiting, and we hope to see you at one of our member camps and conferences soon!
UPCOMING SECTIONAL EVENTS
All Fall NW Sectional Advances have been cancelled.
March 1-2, 2021
Cannon Beach Conference Center
Check out the Sectional Tab above for more info.
Jane Schmidt —2020-2022
Kimberly Mallory —2020-2022
(360) 652-7575, ext. 2237
Dave Bertz - Oregon
Eugene Barnes —2018-2020
News and Events
Great Northern Region & National News
Section Presidents Briefing
|2016:||Apr. |||Mar. |||Jan.|
|2015:||Dec. |||Nov. |||Oct. |||Sep. |||Aug. |||Jul. |||Jun. |||May |||Apr. |||Mar.|
When available, dates and locations for the 2021 Sectional Event will be posted below. The section cabinet and CCCA leadership will regularly review plans in light of COVID-19. This page will be updated as plans develop closer to the event. Please check back or reach out to the section president with any questions.
All Fall CCCA NW Advances have been cancelled due to COVID-19 restrictions.
March 1-2, 2021
Location: Cannon Beach Conference Center
"Camp People Need Camp Too!"
Worship - Pray - Encourage
We have been intentional in reimagining the conference by providing an affordable, relevant, and much needed time of fellowship with like-minded people so that we can fix our eyes on Jesus and the future.
We would like to make this conference a reality for as many individuals as possible. We know it has been a challenging year in so many ways and we want to help provide encouragement, hope, and a tangible blessing. Therefore we are offering a credit of $50 per attendee. This means, after applying your credit, the cost could be as low as $20 to attend, depending on the lodging you select.
To register call CBCC at (800)745-1546.
Registration opens Dec 15
There is no program fee this year. All Prices are per person and include 1 night and 3 meals.
These prices DO NOT reflect your $50 credit from the CCCA NW Committee.
What to Bring:
Clothes/jacket for NW weather, toiletries including shampoo, Bible and notebook, networking items, brochures from your camp. Towels and bed linens are provided.
For more info on the rooms click here: CBCC Guest Rooms
General Session Speakers are still being coordinated.
NextGen coordination will take place at a section level, with assistance from the CCCA National Offices. Find out how you can get involved in NextGen, either as a mentor, or a mentee.
Sound the ALERT
Have a question for other camps in your section or an emergency in which you need support? Subscribing to CCCA Email ALERTs (Advanced Leadership Email Relay Tool) offers you connection to other CCCA members in your section. This tool may be used by executive directors and section leaders, and provides the option to send messages to all other executives and/or subscribers across the section, state or country.
Not signed up to receive ALERTs? Log in to My CCCA and activate your ALERTs on your personal profile page.
Download the latest Section Manual.
View all sections.