Welcome to CCCA's Northwest Section website. The Northwest Section is made up of CCCA member camps from Washington and Oregon. On this site, you'll find:
- The Section Members tab provides a list of all CCCA member camps in the Northwest Section. Find out where member camps are located, then drill down to additional information about these great camps.
- On the Section Leadership tab, you'll find information regarding the leadership of both the Great Northern Region (of which we are a part) and local section leadership.
- Visit the News and Events tab for camp related news, our NW Sections newsletters and details about the upcoming annual National conference hosted by CCCA.
- The Sectional Conference tab provides details about our annual NW sectional conference where local Northwest Christian camps come together for two to three days of worship, fellowship, networking and fun. If you are not a part of CCCA, no problem. You can still attend. Check out the Sectional Conference tab for more information.
- Finally, the Section Connection tab provides members with various resources, including links to various ways to communicate within — and outside of — our section.
- On behalf of CCCA and the CCCA Northwest Section, thanks for visiting, and we hope to see you at one of our member camps and conferences soon!
UPCOMING SECTIONAL EVENTS
has been cancelled.
Jane Schmidt —2020-2022
Kimberly Mallory —2020-2022
(360) 652-7575, ext. 2237
Dave Bertz - Oregon
Eugene Barnes —2018-2020
News and Events
Great Northern Region & National News
One of the best ways to decrease stress ... Read more...
Section Presidents Briefing
|2016:||Apr. |||Mar. |||Jan.|
|2015:||Dec. |||Nov. |||Oct. |||Sep. |||Aug. |||Jul. |||Jun. |||May |||Apr. |||Mar.|
When available, dates and locations for the 2021 Sectional Event will be posted below. The section cabinet and CCCA leadership will regularly review plans in light of COVID-19. This page will be updated as plans develop closer to the event. Please check back or reach out to the section president with any questions.
Cancelled - Northwest 2021 Sectional
After much discussion and prayer, our NW Sectional committee has made the difficult decision to cancel this year's Sectional Event. It was planned for March 1-2, 2021. It is a disappointment for all of us, and we did not make this decision lightly.
Our hope was to provide an in-person gathering for our sectional this year. Unfortunately, due to the COVID issues that still exist in Oregon and Washington we don’t feel it is prudent at this time to proceed with our planning.
We understand that more than ever there is a need within our Section to connect with other camp people. Camp people need camp too. So we encourage you to reach out to those camp people close to you. Perhaps you are in the position that you could host a small gathering in your home or at your camp for fellow camp people. Imagine the possibilities of small pop up sectional gatherings all over our two states. Camp people gathered together for; time in God’s Word, good food, worship and fellowship. I have no doubt you could probably make this happen in your corner of the world. And… if you end up hosting a pop-up Sectional Gathering, we would love to hear about it.
We want to protect the integrity and unity of our Sectional gatherings. We are a strong Section filled with creative, resilient and dedicated camp professionals. Our gatherings have always reflected that. Our committee will continue to explore ways to help us connect with each other until we can all have the opportunity to gather in person again.
If you need help connecting with other camp people please, reach out to
or any other committee member.
Twin Rocks Friends Camp and Conference Center
Warm Beach Christian Camps and Conference Center
Trout Creek Bible Camp
Cannon Beach Conference Center
Cannon Beach Conference Center
Shiloh Bible Camp
NextGen coordination will take place at a section level, with assistance from the CCCA National Offices. Find out how you can get involved in NextGen, either as a mentor, or a mentee.
YOU’VE GOT QUESTIONS. YOU’VE GOT ANSWERS.
One of the greatest benefits of an association is the ability to ask colleagues what’s been proven to work in their organization. For CCCA members, having access to insider information and best practices saves time and money. Check out CCCA’s Camp Forums to find topics of interest to help you excel in your role at camp.
Download the latest Section Manual.
View all sections.