Pacific Southwest Section
Welcome to CCCA's Pacific Southwest Section website. The Pacific Southwest Section is made up of CCCA member camps from the great state of Pacific Southwest. On this site, you'll find:
- The Section Members tab provides a list of all CCCA member camps in the Pacific Southwest Section. Find out where member camps are located, then drill down to additional information about these great camps.
- On the Section Leadership tab, you'll find information regarding the leadership of both the Southwest Region (of which we are a part) and local section leadership.
- Visit the Section News and Events tab for details about upcoming events in our section, our region as well as training events and the annual conference hosted by CCCA.
- The Sectional Conference tab provides details about our annual sectional where local Christian camps come together for two to three days of worship, fellowship, networking and fun. If you are not a part of CCCA, no problem. You can still attend. Check out the Sectional Conference tab for more information.
- Finally, the Section Connection tab provides members with various resources, including links to various ways to communicate within — and outside of — our section.
On behalf of CCCA and the Pacific Southwest Section, thanks for visiting, and we hope to see you at one of our member camps and conferences soon!
Brian Shaw - 2022-2024
Vicky Stevens - 2007-2020
Government Relations Coordinator
Marty Brown - 2020-2022
News and Events
Southwest Region & National News
Back To Top
As they become available, dates and location for the 2023 Sectional Event will be posted below. The section cabinet and CCCA leadership will regularly review plans in light of COVID-19. This page will be updated as plans develop closer to the event. Please check back or reach out to the section president with any questions.
PACIFIC SOUTHWEST SECTIONAL
Jan. 10-12, 2023
Forest Home Christian Conference Center
Forest Falls, CA
Contact Vicky for more information.
NextGen coordination will take place at a section level, with assistance from the CCCA National Offices. Find out how you can get involved in NextGen, either as a mentor, or a mentee.
YOU’VE GOT QUESTIONS. YOU’VE GOT ANSWERS.
One of the greatest benefits of an association is the ability to ask colleagues what’s been proven to work in their organization. For CCCA members, having access to insider information and best practices saves time and money. Check out CCCA’s Camp Forums to find topics of interest to help you excel in your role at camp.
Download the latest Section Manual.
View all sections.