Welcome to CCCA's Ohio Section website. Check out this recap from our 2019 Sectional!
The Ohio Section is made up of CCCA member camps from the great state of Ohio. On this site, you'll find:
- The Section Members tab provides a list of all CCCA member camps in the Ohio Section. Find out where member camps are located, then drill down to additional information about these great camps.
- On the Section Leadership tab, you'll find information regarding the leadership of both the Great Lakes Region (of which we are a part) and local section leadership.
- Visit the Section News and Events tab for details about upcoming events in our section, our region as well as training events and the annual conference hosted by CCCA.
- The Sectional Conference tab provides details about our annual sectional where local Christian camps come together for two to three days of worship, fellowship, networking, and fun. If you are not a part of CCCA, no problem. You can still attend. Check out the Sectional Conference tab for more information.
- Finally, the Section Connection tab provides members with various resources, including links to various ways to communicate within — and outside of — our section.
On behalf of CCCA and the Ohio Section, thanks for visiting, and we hope to see you at one of our member camps and conferences soon!
Julie Lautt 2018-2020
Tyler Frysinger 2018-2020
Kelcey Bajc 2017-2020
Dan Bajc 2013-2020
Lonnie Thompson 2016-2018
MEMBER AT LARGE
Member at Large
MEMBER AT LARGE
MEMBER AT LARGE
News and Events
Great Lakes Region & National News
2019 Ohio/INDIANA SUPER SECTIONAL
MARCH 10-13, 2019
Gather with Christian Camp Leaders, Staff Members and Board Members across Ohio and Indiana
Enjoy fellowship, worship, networking, encouragement, and professional development.
Full-time registration (program, room and board) starts at $98/person
- Discounts are available for first-timers, board members and college students/interns.
- Private and hotel style rooms are available.
- Part-time attendees are welcome!
Get Early Bird Pricing by registering by February 15, 2019.
Register Today At: https://heartlandretreat.com/ccca2019
Invite your neighbors in ministry, college-age staff, volunteers, and board members.
Introducing our speaker: Nate Hamblin
Nate is the lead pastor of Neighborhood Church. He grew up in Lapeer, Michigan and did his undergraduate & graduate work in youth ministry at Huntington University. He’s served as a youth pastor in a few different churches. Prior to moving to Adrian in 2015, Nate served at Crossroads Evangelical Church in Wauseon, Ohio for 11 years in a variety pastoral roles.
Nate considers himself a proud member of the “I married way above myself” club. He and Amanda were married in 2002, and have two young sons—Eli & Oliver. Nate enjoys the simple adventures of life—family time, food, yard work, laughter and watching college football (Go Blue!). He is a member of the Adrian Kiwanis Club, serves on the Neighbors of Hope Board of Directors, and is the part-time Director of Lenawee’s Cradle to Career Partnership.
Be sure to check out the event schedule.
Head start workshops for in-depth learning take place Monday morning, 9:15-11:45 AM.
Topic choices include:
- Finding and Attracting Guest Groups with Marketing Guru Michael John Stanley
- Chainsaw Demonstration Class with Scott Brenner of The Ohio Forestry Association
- Different by Design: Personality Styles and Team Ministry with Tom Hutchison, professor of Biblical Studies at Cedarville University
- Introduction to Strategic Planning Rev. Gary Jones - Director of Camp and Retreat Ministries, East Ohio Camps
- KINGDOM: The Importance of Scripture for our Ministries Dr. Jeremy Kimble, Professor Theology at Cedarville University
Seminars offer professional development in 6 different disciplines plus a potpourri track of workshops. There are four seminar times over the course of the three days. Each features a seminar in each discipline for learning and networking.
- Administration/Executive Leadership
- Site and Facilities
- Food Service
- Guest Services/Marketing
- Personal Growth/Spiritual Foundation
For questions regarding registration please contact Carissa Shaw at (740) 747-0220.
If you are a vendor interested in exhibiting during the conference please contact Brandon Dennis.
For all other inquiries, please contact Julie Lautt.
Heartland Conference Retreat Center
3201 County Road 225
Marengo, Ohio 43334-9432
For 2016, NextGen coordination will take place at a section level, with assistance from the CCCA National Offices. Find out how you can get involved in NextGen, either as a mentor, or a mentee.
Sound the ALERT
Have a question for other camps in your section or an emergency in which you need support? Subscribing to CCCA Email ALERTs (Advanced Leadership Email Relay Tool) offers you connection to other CCCA members in your section. This tool may be used by executive directors and section leaders, and provides the option to send messages to all other executives and/or subscribers across the section, state or country.
Not signed up to receive ALERTs? Log in to My CCCA and activate your ALERTs on your personal profile page.
Download the latest Section Manual.
View all sections.