Welcome to CCCA's Northeast Section website. The Northeast Section is made up of CCCA member camps in the Northeast U.S. On this site, you'll find:
- The Section Members tab provides a list of all CCCA member camps in the Northeast Section. Find out where member camps are located, then drill down to additional information about these great camps.
- On the Section Leadership tab, you'll find information regarding the leadership of both the Northeast Region (of which we are a part) and local section leadership.
- Visit the Section News and Events tab for details about upcoming events in our section, our region as well as training events and the annual conference hosted by CCCA.
- The Sectional Conference tab provides details about our annual sectional where local Christian camps come together for two to three days of worship, fellowship, networking, and fun. If you are not a part of CCCA, no problem. You can still attend. Check out the Sectional Conference tab for more information.
- Finally, the Section Connection tab provides members with various resources, including links to various ways to communicate within — and outside of — our section.
On behalf of CCCA and the Northeast Section, thanks for visiting, and we hope to see you at one of our member camps and conferences soon!
News and Events
Northeast Region & National News
March 18-20, 2024
Brookwoods Conference Center
NextGen coordination will take place at a section level, with assistance from the CCCA National Offices. Find out how you can get involved in NextGen, either as a mentor, or a mentee.
March 27-29, 2023
YOU’VE GOT QUESTIONS. YOU’VE GOT ANSWERS.
One of the greatest benefits of an association is the ability to ask colleagues what’s been proven to work in their organization. For CCCA members, having access to insider information and best practices saves time and money. Check out CCCA’s Camp Forums to find topics of interest to help you excel in your role at camp.
Download the latest Section Manual.
View all sections.