2019 Ohio/INDIANA SUPER SECTIONAL
MARCH 10-13, 2019
Gather with Christian Camp Leaders, Staff Members and Board Members across Ohio and Indiana
Enjoy fellowship, worship, networking, encouragement, and professional development.
Full-time registration (program, room and board) starts at $98/person
- Discounts are available for first-timers, board members and college students/interns.
- Private and hotel style rooms are available.
- Part-time attendees are welcome!
Get Early Bird Pricing by registering by February 15, 2019.
Register Today At: https://heartlandretreat.com/ccca2019
Invite your neighbors in ministry, college-age staff, volunteers, and board members.
Introducing our speaker: Nate Hamblin
Nate is the lead pastor of Neighborhood Church. He grew up in Lapeer, Michigan and did his undergraduate & graduate work in youth ministry at Huntington University. He’s served as a youth pastor in a few different churches. Prior to moving to Adrian in 2015, Nate served at Crossroads Evangelical Church in Wauseon, Ohio for 11 years in a variety pastoral roles.
Nate considers himself a proud member of the “I married way above myself” club. He and Amanda were married in 2002, and have two young sons—Eli & Oliver. Nate enjoys the simple adventures of life—family time, food, yard work, laughter and watching college football (Go Blue!). He is a member of the Adrian Kiwanis Club, serves on the Neighbors of Hope Board of Directors, and is the part-time Director of Lenawee’s Cradle to Career Partnership.
Be sure to check out the event schedule.
Head start workshops for in-depth learning take place Monday morning, 9:15-11:45 AM.
Topic choices include:
- Finding and Attracting Guest Groups with Marketing Guru Michael John Stanley
- Chainsaw Demonstration Class with Scott Brenner of The Ohio Forestry Association
- Different by Design: Personality Styles and Team Ministry with Tom Hutchison, professor of Biblical Studies at Cedarville University
- Introduction to Strategic Planning Rev. Gary Jones - Director of Camp and Retreat Ministries, East Ohio Camps
- KINGDOM: The Importance of Scripture for our Ministries Dr. Jeremy Kimble, Professor Theology at Cedarville University
Seminars offer professional development in 6 different disciplines plus a potpourri track of workshops. There are four seminar times over the course of the three days. Each features a seminar in each discipline for learning and networking.
- Administration/Executive Leadership
- Site and Facilities
- Food Service
- Guest Services/Marketing
- Personal Growth/Spiritual Foundation
For questions regarding registration please contact Carissa Shaw at (740) 747-0220.
If you are a vendor interested in exhibiting during the conference please contact Brandon Dennis.
For all other inquiries, please contact Julie Lautt.
Heartland Conference Retreat Center
3201 County Road 225
Marengo, Ohio 43334-9432