OHIO/INDIANA SUPER SECTIONAL
March 13-15, 2023
Country Lake Christian Retreat
Speaker: Konan Stephens
Konan served as a Youth Pastor before moving to the State Youth Director role for the Assembly of God in Ohio. There he enjoyed leading camps and conventions while investing in Youth Pastors and students for 6 years. Konan currently serves as the Lead Pastor for C3 Church in Columbus Ohio that he started in 2006. He also serves as the Founder of the Venture Multiplication Network, which has planted 30 new churches both in the US and across the world with a vision of planting hundreds more. Konan also enjoys adventure. Whether it is mountain biking from Canada to Mexico off-road and unsupported or running a 100 mile ultra marathon. He lives life to the fullest and enjoys his relationships with his family, friends and His walk with Jesus.
Music: The Birdsongs
The Birdsongs are a Christian rock band originally from Seattle, WA, now living near Knoxville, TN, composed of three brothers and their sister. They began playing music together with their family at a very young age and started touring North America with a simple message of hope, and a love for Christ and people. Two decades later, The Birdsongs are more passionate than ever about the music God has given them to share. Their music has been played consistently on Christian Rock and Internet Radio with their single “Reality” peaking at #6 on CMW’s Christian Rock Chart and their single “Will You Save Me?” reaching over 3 Million listens from all over the world on Spotify. The Birdsongs are all about the gospel and see music as a powerful tool to express the hope and love they’ve found in Christ. “l love hearing stories of how God has used our music in people’s lives,” says singer/songwriter Benjamin Birdsong. “We try to write as honestly as possible to show people they’re not alone...that we all struggle, but Christ is the answer to all of life’s problems.” Their newest album “The Journey: Act II; The War” focuses on finding hope amidst depression, anxiety, temptations, and trials and using Christ’s promises to keep fighting.
Early Bird Deadline- Before February 14th, 2023- $20 Discount.
- Program Event Fees
- CCCA Members: $60/person
- Non-Members: $75/person
- Board Members, Students and Interns: $32.50/person
- 2 Nights of Lodging and 7 Meal Costs
- Dorm Style: $125
- Hotel Style Private Rooms: $169
- Day only registrations welcome- details can be found in online registration
The event includes morning to night programming with workshops, worship, networking, fun and more! These are a few learning opportunities, offered as headstarts before the conference begins that have an extra fee and require early planning if interested:
- Level 1 Serve Safe Certification Course
- Every camp needs more help in the kitchen but those helping hands need to be better equipped to serve safely. This is a level 1 Serve Safe Class. Attendees will be given a certification when completed.
- Additional Fee: $25
- Registration Deadline: March 3 / Requires early registration- payment accepted with event online registration
- When: Monday, March 13 / 10am-1pm.
- First Aid and CPR with AED Training Course
- From personalized learning to interactive scenarios to peer-to-peer learning and hands-on skill practice, this course will ensure that you can provide life-saving care when it's needed most
- This head start seminar requires on-line study before attending this 3 hour wrap up, practice and testing. Passing Participants will leave with certification
- Additional Fee: $35
- Registration Deadline: March 3 / Requires early registration with event registration- will pay Red Cross directly through online course
- When: Monday, March 13/ 10am-1pm
- There will be an impressive list of other headstarts and workshops available soon
Monday, March 13th, 2023
8:30AM-12:00PM- Registration Open
10:00AM-1:00PM- Headstart sessions
2:15PM- Conference Kickoff!
3:30PM- Workshop A
7:00PM- General Session and Evening Fun
Tuesday, March 14th, 2023
7:30AM- Morning Devotions
9:00AM- General Session
10:30AM- Workshop B
1:00PM- Vendor Exhibit Hall and Silent Auction
3:30PM- Workshop C
4:45PM- Network, Nap, and Wander Time
7:30PM- General Session and Evening Fun
Wednesday, March 15th, 2023
7:30AM- Morning Devotions
9:15AM- Workshop D
10:45AM- General Session
12:30PM- Lunch and See Ya Laters!
Vendor Coordinator: Brandon Dennis