Search Page | Back to Results
Horse Camp Wrangler
This female will participate in the overall management of the herd, including maintenance of health and safety; riding program; barn, pasture & equipment management of the Horse Camp of Palomar Christian Conference Center.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLIITES
1. Participate in all aspects of ranch maintenance, feeding, riding, and safety of both horses and campers, and lessons as well as participating in all Bible studies, Devotionals and Campfires and general camp activities as directed.
3. Assists with all camp activities including crafts, games, skits and anything else with which the Horsemanship coordinator needs assistance
• Has a personal relationship with God through Jesus Christ. Demonstrates personal faith through consistent daily living in accordance to God’s Word.
• Understands the mission of PCCC and submits all other goals and desires to that main goal.
• Must have horse experience and understand basic horse behavior.
• Able to handle horses
• Possesses good customer service skills and presents a professional appearance and manner. Must have patience & be able to deal with scared and nervous people.
• Assists in the mentoring of the wranglers in training
• Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs. and move a minimum of 120 lbs.
• First Aid and CPR certified. (will train)
• Maintains a professional appearance through personal hygiene and grooming habits.
Please Send Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Call 1-800-833-1444 and ask for Luke
Time: Part-Time Seasonal
Updated: 5/3/2023 2:49:22 PM