Search Page | Back to Results
The Head Wrangler works with the Horsemanship Director to use horses to draw people to Jesus Christ! They train campers in our girls Summer Horse Camp, create a fun and awe-inspiring experience for guests on trail rides, and take care of the horses throughout the year.
Responsible to implement management of the herd, including maintenance of health and safety; training; riding program; barn, pasture & equipment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLIITES
1) Stable Maintenance
2) Maintenance and health of the herd
4) Training of the horses
5) Trail rides
6) Participates in PCCC Horse Camp as directed
7) Assists in the mentoring of wranglers in training.
1) Has a personal relationship with God through Jesus Christ. Demonstrates personal faith through consistent daily living in accordance to God’s Word.
2) Understands the mission of PCCC and submits all other goals and desires to that main goal.
3) Must have at least (2) two years prior work experience in comparable field.
4) Possesses strong basic equestrian knowledge and experience.
5) Is certified or equivalent to a CHA level 2. (will train)
6) First Aid / CPR (will train)
7) Must have extensive horse experience and understand horse behavior.
8) Able to handle difficult horses
9) Possesses good customer service skills and presents a professional appearance and manner.
10) Possesses strong attention to detail and organization while managing multiple
for more information go to
Time: Full-Time Year Round
Updated: 2/14/2023 12:47:16 PM