Search Page | Back to Results
1. Minimum age of 18, or one year of experience at a summer camp.
2. Have an interest in the growth of children and a concern for their emotional, physical, and spiritual needs.
3. Physical stamina to maintain a full active day including hiking, recreation, and swimming.
RESPONSIBLE TO: Unit Leader
Oversee the care and wellbeing of campers including providing guidance and teaching throughout each day’s activities and meals. Be willing and prepared to have open conversations with camper regarding personal and spiritual matters.
1. Assume responsibility for the direct supervision and teaching of campers.
2. Prepare regular devotionals and opportunities for conversation with campers.
3. Communicate with leadership staff regarding camper issues and sending campers home.
4. Maintain clean and organized camper rooms and living quarters
5. Prepare activities, rainy day games, campfires, and special activities as needed or assigned.
6. Ensure the proper communication of KeepSAfe issues to the appropriate individual.
7. Ensure the ample opportunity for each child to begin a relationship with Christ through discussion and experience.
8. Assist with the clean-up of the total camp at the conclusion of the summer.
9. Be a positive and productive member of the camp staff including social relationships and care of camp property.
10. To assist and share in other responsibilities and duties as assigned.
You can visit our website for more information or to apply online.
Time: Part-Time Seasonal
Updated: 3/29/2023 10:24:36 AM