Search Page | Back to Results
Food Service Director
The Food Service Director is responsible for creating an excellent experience through food service and hospitality for CLBC campers.
This role covers all aspects of the food service department, including but not limited to:
- Menu planning, inventory, ordering, and preparing meals for guests, campers and staff.
- Supervising any full-time, part-time or volunteer staff assisting in the kitchen.
- Recruiting, training and supervising volunteer dish crews.
- Scheduling and completing cleaning projects and managerial tasks necessary within the kitchen and other areas of food service.
- Responsible to ensure the facilities comply with local, state and federal codes and regulations.
- Communicate with other departments in order to be prepared for upcoming groups.
- Proper stewardship of resources, including food, supplies, personnel and equipment.
- Monitor and administer food expenditures.
- Current certification or willing to be certified in ServSafe.
- Build an environment of quality, excellence, teamwork and, most importantly, a love of Christ easily seen through the interactions with the staff and campers.
Qualifications for All CLBC Staff
- Born-again Christian with sincere love for the Lord, actively attending a Bible-believing church, and exhibits high Christian standards
- Has a love for children, teens, and families with a desire to see them grow physically, emotionally, socially and spiritually.
- Has read and agreed to the Doctrinal Statement.
- At least five years of experience in Christian Camping, with three of those within desired department.
- Leadership and organizational skills to properly develop and manage programs and staff.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- A self-starter who is capable of working independently or collaboratively.
This is a year-round paid position. All CLBC staff are asked to raise support to help cover their salary, but the salary is guaranteed. Information about our camp can be found at www.crescentlake.camp. Please contact us at email@example.com for more information on this position.
Time: Full-Time Year Round
Category: Food Services
Updated: 9/22/2022 1:51:54 PM