Search Page | Back to Results
Summer Kitchen Assistant
Would you like to spend your summer in the mountains? Our intention each summer is that the life of every person who comes to camp is impacted for Christ, including those who are on staff. As a summer staff member at Beartooth Christian Camp, you will be stepping into an instrumental role of ministry and leadership. This is an opportunity to live in Christian community, lead and disciple campers, serve our guests, and be mentored in your walk with Christ. Our desire is to equip you well for your role this summer and give you skills and experience that you will use well beyond just this summer. Being on summer staff, you’ll get to experience:
- SPIRITUAL AND PERSONAL GROWTH: we desire for you to learn and grow in your connection with Jesus.
- INTENTIONAL COMMUNITY AND DISCIPLESHIP: our hope is that each staff member steps into the temporary community of summer staff and volunteers and leans into the support and accountability of peers.
- LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT: working at camp is not only real-life job experience but we recognize being on summer staff as an opportunity to develop leaders in all positions.
- MINISTRY EXPERIENCE: whether that be as a cabin guide, washing dishes, organizing a group game, or having a one-on-one conversation with a camper about Jesus, everything we do is an opportunity to make Jesus famous!
- UNPLUGGED SETTING IN CREATION: you’ll spend every day in the outdoors without the normal life distractions allowing you to connect with God in new ways.
Employment dates are from May 21, 2024 - August 17, 2024
- At least 18 years of age.
-Current Lifeguard Certification
- Has a personal relationship with the Lord and basic Biblical understanding.
- Desire to pursue personal growth.
- Is a positive Christian role model with a servant attitude.
- Willingness to live in an intentional Christian community.
- Be a team player and have the ability to serve outside of job description when needed.
- Commitment to live and act in accordance with Beartooth Christian Camp and the Western Conference of the Evangelical Church beliefs and values while employed at BCC.
- Eagerness to live in a rustic, unplugged setting.
- Experience working with children in a ministry setting is preferred.
- *Other qualifications may be required for specific positions.
We have several types of positions available in all areas of camp, including:
- Camp Counselors
- Certified Life Guard
- Kitchen Assistant
- Volunteers (Unpaid)
To apply, please contact our Development Director, Michelle Patterson, at email@example.com, or go to our website to download an application.
Time: Full-Time Seasonal
Category: Food Services
Updated: 2/2/2024 3:19:03 PM