Search Page | Back to Results
The primary role of our camp activity specialists is to plan and lead games and activities in our summer program.
- Assist campers to acclimate to the grounds and assist them as needed to engage and participate in camp activities.
- Invest in each camper spiritually by being available to assist counselors as they lead small group discussions.
- Create a high energy and safe environment.
- Work closely with the program director to maximize each day’s fun while building into the schedule time for reflection and rest.
- Take appropriate and prudent action in emergency situations.
- Invest in the lives of your fellow staff by helping them serve, encouraging them, and holding them accountable. Make sure your communication and interaction with others be professional, respectful, and timely.
- As a support role, realize there may be times you are asked to assist in other areas outside of leading games and activities as the program director decides.
Time: Full-Time Seasonal
Updated: 1/30/2024 8:10:25 AM