Search Page | Back to Results
Rustic Residential Counselor
The primary responsibilities of our camp counselors is to care for and provide a safe, fun, and fulfilling experience for each camper. Each camp counselor will be assigned 3 or 4 campers to lead throughout the week’s program.
Our counselors will:
- Assist campers to acclimate to the grounds and assist them as needed to engage and participate in camp activities.
- Invest in each camper spiritually by leading small group discussions and sharing Biblical truths through object lessons.
- Be a role model for campers by participating in all games, activities, and songs.
- Assist support staff as they lead various activities and crafts.
- Take appropriate and prudent action in emergency situations.
- Being ready and willing to lay it all on the line daily by serving, leading, teaching, and building into the lives of each of your campers.
- Invest in the lives of your fellow staff by helping them serve, encouraging them, and holding them accountable. Make sure your communication and interaction with others be professional, respectful, and timely.
- Make sure that all camp activities are safe and fun.
Time: Full-Time Seasonal
Updated: 1/30/2024 8:07:37 AM