Search Page | Back to Results
We are currently seeking a full time house keeper to join our staff to keep our facilities clean.
HEAD OF HOUSEKEEPING
GENERAL QUALIFICATIONS OF ALL CAMP GRACE STAFF MEMBERS:
• Has a sincere love for the Lord and has a desire to see people come to know and grow in Him.
• Is eager to learn, loves people, and shows a consistent walk with God.
• Is in complete agreement with CBM and Camp Grace’s philosophies, policies, and Doctrinal statement.
• Is willing to forego personal rights for the common good of the ministry, remaining flexible and able to work with all other staff members.
• Possesses spiritual gifts that are complimentary to leadership in ministry and preferably possesses the gift of management and service.
• Has the ability to work with and lead the staff and volunteers to accomplish the cleaning of the facilities.
1. Responsible to the Camp Director.
2. Responsible for overseeing the cleaning of the camp buildings.
3. Responsible for planning and developing a schedule of cleaning.
4. Responsible for managing the cleaning supplies.
5. Responsible for checking behind staff to assure appropriate cleanliness of facilities.
6. Responsible for other specific duties as required or assigned by the Camp Director.
Time: Full-Time Year Round
Salary: Must Raise Full Support
Updated: 1/25/2024 2:43:12 PM