Search Page | Back to Results
Audio Visual Services Manager
The Manager of Audio/Visual Services is a Ministerial position. Ministerial staff render their work, stewardship, relationships and behavior as evidence of being followers of Jesus Christ while embracing and affirming Mount Hermon Association, Inc’s (“MHA”) Christian mission, vision, beliefs and standards of conduct. They are responsible for defining, cultivating and leading MHA’s Christian community, conference programs, and retreats. All staff join into our community life of prayer, worship and spiritual activity, including but not limited to staff meetings, attendance at programs, Bible Study, and staff gatherings.
The Manager of Audio/Visual (“A/V”) Services provides leadership for A/V team to provide quality A/V services to MHA-sponsored and guest conference events in a manner consistent with MHA’s mission, vision and values.
Key Job Accountabilities
• Provide quality A/V services for the events taking place at MHA. This includes mixing live music, and providing all visual services including lighting, video services, and media displays.
• Provide A/V support to guest groups in various locations around MHA.
• Work closely with other departments to provide end-to-end planning and execution of complex Mount Hermon Program events.
• Supervise and perform asset management and equipment maintenance for fixed and portable equipment.
• Upgrade and repair equipment as needed in accordance with MHA A/V requirements.
• Provide recording services of sessions as required by VP, Program Ministries
• Additional duties as assigned by supervisor.
• A/V Technicians
• Summer Staff seasonal hires
• Minimum High School Diploma.
• Bachelor's degree in audio engineering or related discipline preferred.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience with a variety of Audio, Video, and Lighting equipment experience in live production events with some supervisory experience.
• Minimum of 3 years of experience with A1, Broadcast A1, and/or Monitor audio mixing on digital consoles.
• Customer service experience.
• Experience in live event planning and producing is a plus.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Strong verbal communication skills.
• Ability to provide positive and developmental feedback to subordinates to achieve ministry objectives and develop staff.
• Must be a self-starter with an ability to see things through to completion.
• Ability to troubleshoot and problem-solve in a professional manner.
• Advanced knowledge of modern digital mixers (Allen & Heath preferred)
• Familiarity with broadcast video switching standards (keys, SDI, NDI, PTZ cameras)
• Familiarity with lighting (DMX, Artnet, stage lighting standards and best practices)
• Dante Level 2 and/or CTS certifications a plus
• The physical environment requires the employee to work both inside and outside in heat/cold, wet/humid, and dry/arid conditions.
• Position requires walking and climbing up and down stairs and ladders. Additional requirements include sitting, standing, squatting, stooping, twisting, pushing, and pulling, hearing, and grasping.
• The ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs. is required.
• Must agree to and comply with MHA’s employee driving guidelines for MHA-owned vehicles and use of personal vehicles for business purposes.
• Adherence to the basic principles as expressed in MHA’s Mission, Vision, Values, and Commitment statements.
• Adherence to company dress code and professional standards for personal grooming and appearance.
• Satisfactory completion of background investigation as well as ability to provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States.
Time: Full-Time Year Round
Category: Audio Visual
Updated: 11/20/2023 5:56:04 PM