Search Page | Back to Results
Responsible for creating an uplifting, distraction-free, and Christ-centered camp experience with clean facilities, engaging activities, and intentional interactions. Oversees all accommodations staff in the cleaning of all buildings at Palomar Christian Conference Center. Also, oversees all activities (Paintball, Archery, Rifle and Shotguns, etc.) ensuring proper and safe working conditions for all equipment, guests, and staff.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Work cohesively with the Lead Director and other managers as a management team to achieve PCCC’s mission and strategic vision.
• Prayerfully leads the Accommodations department to serve with excellence in all areas of responsibility.
• Acts as a model of leadership and discipleship to the accommodations staff by setting a Godly example of a moral, ethical, and loving leader.
• Maintains the highest standard available within the budgeted guidelines.
• Interviews, instructs, trains, and supervises all accommodations personnel. Recommends to the Lead Director the hiring or
dismissal of any employees under their supervision.
• Field supervision for all accommodations staff while reporting needs, concerns, and ideas for success to the Lead Director.
• Ensures that the accommodations team is effectively serving the needs of guests, including both anticipated and last-minute requests as is feasible.
• Ensures that all guests are greeted, honored and satisfied.
• Effectively communicates all necessary information to the accommodations staff as well as other department supervisors.
• Works closely with the Guest Services department in coordinating arrivals, departures, and activities to assure guest satisfaction.
• Maintains overall cleanliness of the buildings.
• Reports concerns regarding safety of guests and staff, as well as issues that may warrant discipline, to the Lead Director.
• Provides field oversight for the efficient operation of guest requested activities.
• Maintains all equipment (in accommodations and at activities) in safe-operating, excellent condition, reporting needed repairs to the Maintenance Manager.
• Performs similar, job related duties and special projects as directed by the Lead Director.
• Oversees and troubleshoots the audio/visual equipment.
• Oversees and troubleshoots the WiFi system.
• Must take part in the fire evacuation plan for the specific area assigned.
• The employee must accept the lodging from PCCC as a condition of employment in order to carry out responsibilities as outlined in the fire evacuation plan. The employee would not be able to perform this service without the lodging. (It is for the convenience of the employer.)
• Keep regular, timely attendance while maintaining a clean, safe and unobstructed workplace.*
* These duties are not exhaustive; with consideration of the job requirements and employee’s skills, this job description may be amended at the discretion of the employee’s immediate supervisor
JOB SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Demonstrates a personal relationship with God through Jesus Christ, exercising personal faith through consistent daily living in accordance to God’s Word
• Understands the mission of Palomar Christian Conference Center and is in agreement with its Statement of Faith, and submits all other goals and desires to that main goal
• Possesses good managerial and interpersonal skills, is self-directed, flexible, reliable, and a good communicator
• Able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds
• Able to squat and bend at the waist
• Able to stand for a minimum of 2 hours at a time
• Able to perform repetitive motion with hands
• Possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Possesses interpersonal skills such as are required to maintain positive relations with both staff and guests
• Possesses excellent customer service skills and presents a professional appearance and demeanor
• Possesses strong attention to detail and organization while managing multiple priorities
• Is proficient in basic Microsoft applications (Windows, Office, etc.)
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel. All personnel may be required by their immediate supervisor to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities.
Time: Full-Time Seasonal
Updated: 10/4/2023 2:06:20 AM