Search Page | Back to Results
Food Services Manager
Nestled in the heart of the magnificent California Redwoods, Alliance Redwoods hosts tens of thousands of visitors each year through our Camp and Conference Center, and Sonoma Zipline & Treehouse Adventures. We have an exciting opportunity for a talented Director of Food Services to manage the overall dining experience for both of these venues, which includes delivering daily meals for retreat guests, and a gourmet dining experience for our Treehouse Adventure guests. This role is a senior manager within the organization, who is responsible for upholding, cultivating and representing our Christian community as an expression of our Christian beliefs and advancing our Christian mission.
This is a year-round, full-time position which includes benefits; on-site housing is available.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Managing all aspects of Food Services across both the Conference Center and Sonoma Treehouse Adventures.
- Recruitment, selection and hiring of seasonal and year-round employees.
- Responsible for the management, supervision and training of employees.
- Interact with guest groups as a Head Chef and Food Services Manager.
- Design and prepare various menu selections for different guest group types such as youth, adults and ethnic preferences.
- Establish and manage the food services budget and purchase all food service needs including kitchen equipment.
- Set the culture through living out and being an example of ARCG Staff Values
- Christian with a Biblical lifestyle and an interest in maturing in one’s faith
- Proven ability to lead and encourage a collaborative team effort and positive team culture
- At least five years of experience in professional food service, with at least 2 years as head cook or lead Cook
- Experience managing, supervising and leading a large, multi-shift staff.
- Administrative experience in food service is preferred
- ServSafe® certified is preferable but not necessary
- Must pass background check to be eligible for employment and have a clean driving record.
For a detailed job description and to apply, visit: www.allianceredwoods.com/open-positions
Time: Full-Time Year Round
Category: Food Services
Updated: 8/25/2023 2:47:06 PM