Search Page | Back to Results
As a Christian ministry, we have the privilege of sharing the JOY of Jesus with everyone who comes to Camp Timber-lee. Part of that joy is having beautiful facilities and immaculate guest rooms.
From spotless buildings to clean bathrooms, maintaining world-class facilities is as important to Camp Timber-lee as providing quality programs and great service. Join a Housekeeping team that helps manage over 15 guest accommodation buildings on a property of over 600 acres.
Under general supervision, performs a variety of routine semi-skilled housekeeping duties for camp; ensures that buildings are available for use and consistently maintained in a sanitized and clean condition. Areas of responsibility include, but are not limited to, cleaning of general guest rooms, private guest rooms, public and private bathrooms, seasonal cleaning and changeover of cabins and buildings, painting, carpet cleaning, staining/sealing of walls, floor and trim. Operates a variety of maintenance and cleaning tools and equipment such as snow shovels, salting and performs related work as required. Helps in moving beds and furniture, changing linen, mopping and shampooing carpets.
• Ensure prompt and courteous service to guests while making sure all guest experiences are distinctively superior.
• Service all stay-over rooms, changing sheets/pillows slips in private rooms and replenishing towels/amenities as needed.
• Clean all cabin rooms thoroughly after guest groups leave, paying close attention to details
• Visually inspect the room for cleanliness and appearance and signify completion for the room.
• Clean showers, toilet, sinks, walls, mirrors, tiles, counter, and floor surfaces.
• Dust all furniture, pictures, drawers, window ledges and shelves thoroughly.
• Vacuum the entire cabin thoroughly; Empty all trash, replacing trash liners if applicable.
• Ensure a neat and organized housekeeping closet in the assigned guest area.
• Sign for room keys and obtain a housekeeping cart; Restock housekeeping cart for the following day.
• Respond quickly and efficiently to all guest requests;
• Practice chemical safety rules and follow procedures for needles and other hazardous materials.
• Report all suspicious persons, activities or hazardous conditions to the Security Department;
• Turn in all items found in guest areas to Lost and Found in housekeeping .
• Maintain high standards of guest relations when in contact with the guest, and assist with extra needs when requested.
• Complete special projects as assigned
• Maintains records and logs of daily activities.
• Assists with ministries special events, as needed.
• Performs related duties, as assigned.
• Is a professing Christian and is supportive of Timber-lee Ministries’ mission and core values as well as committed to the truths found in our Statement of Faith.
• Commitment to a Christian lifestyle and demonstration of character in keeping with the biblical model.
• Strives to demonstrate the Christian Lifestyle through thought, attitude, actions and behaviors that reflect a personal faith in Jesus Christ by exhibiting the fruits of the Spirit.
• Exhibits a sincere love for the Lord and desires to see people come to know Him personally and grow in their faith.
• In agreement of, and supports, Timber-lee Ministries and Trinity International Universities philosophy and policies.
• Demonstrates excellent work ethic and excels at providing quality guest experiences.
• Has excellent communication skills and the ability to teach and lead others.
• Understand and exhibit behaviors and skills needed to function and be accountable in a team environment.
• Passion for people, learning new things, and a sense of adventure.
• Able to lift 50 pounds.
• Licensed driver able to drive trucks, carts etc. (preferred)
• Weekday mornings with occasional evening and weekends required
• Ability to perform mixture of indoor and outdoor work
• Able to traverse the multi-terrain campground during all seasons
Interested candidates can visit Timber-lee's website: https://www.timber-lee.com/open-positions
To apply for this position, please visit: https://recruiting.paylocity.com/recruiting/jobs/All/9e481c97-1613-4bbf-b5fe-df4f36a4184d/Timber-Lee-Ministries-INC
Time: Part-Time Year Round
Updated: 9/20/2023 11:48:16 AM