Search Page | Back to Results
Facilities and Maintenance manager
Trinity Pines is looking for our next Maintenance manager. This is a full time position with salary, housing and benefits. We have a beautiful grounds and facilities here at Trinity Pines in Cascade Idaho that needs a person who desires to keep this place looking and functioning well. We also have a great resource in volunteers that help each year to aid the Maintenance Manager in this task. Below is a position description for this position.
Come serve the Lord in the beautiful mountains in central Idaho.
TRINITY PINES CAMP AND CONFERENCE CENTER
ROLE DEFINITION – MAINTENANCE MANAGER
The Maintenance Manager reports directly to the Camp Manager, providing for overall functionality of camp facility assets. In consultation with the Camp Manager, the Maintenance Manager identifies, prioritizes, and implements facility repairs and scheduled maintenance at Trinity Pines.
• Awareness and recognition of the maintenance, upkeep and upgrade needs of the buildings on the campus of Trinity Pines
• Ability to coordinate internal and external resources to provide cost efficient maintenance, upkeep, and upgrades necessary for the buildings, equipment and grounds.
• Able to oversee assigned projects and coordinate human and material resources to complete them.
• Direct, effective communication with camp staff members. Supporting their role through timely maintenance, upkeep and upgrade of equipment or facilities.
• Using analytical and problem-solving skills to cost effectively resolve issues with facilities or equipment that leads to appropriate repair or replacement.
• Conduct inspections of all buildings and structures to determine needed maintenance, upkeep and upgrades.
• Meet regularly with the Camp Manager to assess facility wide maintenance needs, prioritize tasks, coordinate projects, and assess and the available staff and/or volunteers.
• Working with the Camp Manager to determine the human and financial resources necessary to complete agreed upon maintenance, upkeep and upgrades.
• Conduct inspections and maintain service schedules on all equipment and ensure that all vehicle licenses and insurance documents are up to date and in place.
• Responding to equipment failures and guest requests for facilities repair coordinating with the Camp Manager or other on-site resources to solve problems.
• Coordination of grounds maintenance including the irrigation system and processes, mowing, trimming, weed and pest control, maintenance of roads, trails, and parking areas, and ensuring pleasant appearance and usability.
• Assist the Camp Manager in the seasonal processes of summer camp preparation, and winterization of the facilities and equipment.
• Maintain seasonal access to facilities and provide adequate space for guest parking through the snow season.
• Assist the Camp Manager in the preparation and management of the budget for maintenance, replacement and projects for camp operation.
• Ensure compliance with safety standards and building codes.
• Work with contractors to ensure proper completion of projects involving maintenance, grounds and facilities.
• Participate in building projects as assigned.
• Monitor and maintain water system, including all plumbing infrastructure and external supply lines.
• Conduct preventive maintenance on heating systems.
• Conduct and/or arrange for repair of facility systems and retain records in support equipment and infrastructure maintenance schedules.
• Maintain good working relationships with local suppliers and service representatives associated with facility maintenance.
• Participate in Work Week activities in coordination with Camp Manager.
KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES
• Large and small machinery
• Electrical work
• Air conditioning and heating
• Lift heavy items
• Conduct minor mechanical and engine repairs
• Operate a variety of motor driven equipment
• Stand and/or walk for an extended period of time
• Work safely using a variety of small and large equipment
• Follow health and sanitation requirements
• Observe health and safety regulations
• Meet schedules and timelines
• Work independently with little direction
• Maintain routine records
• Add, subtract, multiply and divide quickly and accurately
• Establish and maintain cooperative and effective working relationships with others
• Understand and follow oral and written directions
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
The Maintenance Manager must be a self-starter with good knowledge of the building trade. This person must also have the ability to work well with others, be in good physical condition, and have the ability to work autonomously. Education and experience must include sufficient training and experience to demonstrate the knowledge and abilities listed above. The Maintenance Manager must be willing to attend any class that is approved by the Camp Manager.
Standing and walking for extended periods of time, bending at the waist, bending, pushing, moving, and lifting objects weighing up to 60 pounds.
• Working around and with equipment having moving parts
• Working with large equipment
• Being around electrical devices and equipment
Time: Full-Time Year Round
Updated: 8/8/2023 12:02:41 PM