Search Page | Back to Results
Facilities and Fleet Manager
Leadership & Training
* Supervise the Facility Ministry Staff and various Facility Volunteers.
* Analyze priorities and expedite projects as time and materials permit
* Delegate and manage the flow of materials to work crews, whether
staff, volunteers, or purchased services.
* Equipment & Maintenance
* Maintain accurate as well as up to date maintenance records on
buildings, vehicles, and other equipment.
* Schedule regular, on-going preventative maintenance programs for
buildings, building systems, vehicles and grounds.
* Supervise the purchase and maintenance of all physical plant
department tools, equipment, supplies, and services.
* Formulate and keep updated the mapping of underground services
such as gas, telephone, sewer, and electrical lines.
* Assist in and/or be responsible for the planning and actualization of
capital improvement projects involving this department.
* Supervise the maintenance of camp vehicles for camp use.
* Supervise the maintaining and improvement of the camp’s grounds.
* Ensure that federal, state, and local guidelines are followed related to
building codes, septic systems, and wells.
Time: Full-Time Year Round
Updated: 4/25/2023 9:29:23 AM