Search Page | Back to Results
• Facilities Handyman
• Will be directly responsible to the Maintenance Manager who will determine the extent of the duties and areas of responsibilities as they arise.
• Full-time; Non-Exempt
• Repair, renovation or preventative maintenance duties in the various Hume Lake facilities including guest housing, staff housing, retail, service and office facilities as assigned.
• Light carpentry, HVAC, plumbing, and electrical repairs.
• Occasionally be “on call” for our guests needs as related to Maintenance and Facilities.
• Occasionally work overtime as assigned.
• Be prepared to meet the spiritual needs of guests.
• Perform other related duties and assignments as required. Hume maintains the right to reassign or change duties as needed.
• Ensure the Organization’s philosophy, mission and vision are pertinent and practiced.
• Build healthy relationships with all people who work in and for Maintenance.
• Ability to project a friendly attitude; to meet the needs of all maintenance customers.
• Develop and maintain a strategic perspective, based on organizational needs.
• Evidenced commitment to Christian Faith and desire to share the knowledge of Jesus Christ with others.
• Must be able to agree with our Statement of Belief and abide by our Code of Conduct.
• Minimum 2 years experience in building maintenance and related repairs.
• General knowledge in HVAC, plumping, electrical and painting a plus.
• Must be able to live in available Hume Lake housing or provide private accommodations.
• The staff member must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
• Must be able to stand for extended periods of time.
• Must be able to live and work in extreme weather conditions and at a high altitude.
• Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions of the job.
Time: Full-Time Year Round
Updated: 3/13/2023 6:23:56 PM