Search Page | Back to Results
Do you find joy in serving others and pointing them to Jesus?
Are you looking for a place to utilize your gifts and talents as part of a team?
Would you thrive in a beautiful remote mountain location?
Is a Biblically based, conservative, evangelical ministry what you are looking for?
Consider applying to be a part of this exciting ministry as the Accommodations Coordinator.
Duties include ensuring cleanliness and readiness of all facilities for use by guests. Oversee all aspects of Accommodations Department including staff supervision, housekeeping, being on call to meet guest's needs, camp startup and shutdown, setup and monitoring AV equipment, and assisting with recreation as needed.
• Personal relationship with Jesus Christ and a willingness to serve others
• Must be friendly and able to work well with others
• Must be a self-starter, able to work independently and complete tasks in a timely manner
• Ability to lead work crews
• Must possess a valid driver's license and be insurable
• Must be physically able to perform assigned duties
(Details of benefits will be provided prior to an official offer)
Time: Full-Time Year Round
Updated: 9/16/2023 11:54:20 AM