Search Page | Back to Results
Maintenance Lead Mechanic--Hume Lake
· Maintenance Lead Mechanic
· Will be directly responsible to the Maintenance Manager who will determine the extent of the duties and areas of responsibilities as they arise.
· Full-time; Non-Exempt
· Perform the diagnosis and repair of automobiles, buses, trucks, heavy equipment, small engines, garden equipment as well as other gas and diesel types of equipment.
· Coordinate the operations of the auto shop, purchasing and stocking of parts, keeping records of repairs, keeping current DOT inspections and keeping a clean and safe shop.
· Be prepared to meet the spiritual needs of guests.
· Perform other related duties and assignments as required. Hume maintains the right to reassign or change duties as needed.
· Ensure the Organization’s philosophy, mission and vision are pertinent and practiced.
· Build healthy relationships with all people who work in and for Maintenance.
· Ability to project a friendly attitude; to meet the needs of all maintenance customers.
· Develop and maintain a strategic perspective, based on organizational needs.
· Evidenced commitment to the Christian Faith and a desire to share the knowledge of Jesus Christ with others.
· Must be able to agree with our Statement of Belief and abide by our Code of Conduct.
· Minimum 4 years experience in mechanics and related equipment repairs.
· General knowledge in welding and fabrication.
· Must be able to live in available Hume Lake housing or provide private accommodations.
· The staff member must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
· Must be able to stand for extended periods of time
· Must be able to live and work in extreme weather conditions and at a high altitude
· Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions of the job.
Time: Full-Time Seasonal
Updated: 1/13/2023 5:21:01 PM