Search Page | Back to Results
Maintenance Mechanic--Hume Lake
· Maintenance Mechanic
· Maintenance Lead Mechanic
· Full-time; Non-Exempt
· Under the direction of the Lead Mechanic, the Maintenance mechanic will be responsible for;
o Servicing, repairing, diagnosing, and upgrading vehicles and equipment including but not limited to automobiles, buses, trucks, heavy equipment, small engines, chain saws, golf carts, and other recreational vehicles.
o The individual in this position must be prepared to meet the spiritual needs of guests and staff.
o The individual in this position must be available to meet the needs of the camp at all times.
ORGANIZATIONAL STRATEGY · Develop and maintain a strategic perspective--based on organizational needs.
· Ensure the Organization’s philosophy, mission and vision are pertinent and practiced.
· Build healthy relationships with all people who work in and for Maintenance.
· Ability to project a friendly attitude; to meet the needs of all maintenance customers.
· Evidenced commitment to the Christian faith and a desire to share the knowledge of Jesus Christ with others.
· Must be able to agree with our statement of belief and abide by our code of conduct.
· Must be able to live in available Hume Lake housing or provide private accommodations conducive to being on call for guest and staff needs.
· Minimum of 2 years experience in mechanics and related equipment operations.
· Perform other related duties and assignments as required. Hume maintains the right to reassign or change duties as needed.
· Must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds
· Must be able to stand for extended periods of time
· Must be able to live and work in extreme weather conditions and at a high altitude
· Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions of the position
Time: Full-Time Year Round
Updated: 1/13/2023 5:20:02 PM