Search Page | Back to Results
This position is responsible for researching, planning, developing and implementing the ministry’s programs. Their overall goal is to ensure that all programs are efficiently delivered and add value to the ministry. This person will create an environment of open communication within the ministry by collaborating with other departments on decision-making responsibilities and initiating programs.
* Hire, train, and be a motivating mentor to staff and volunteers.
* Create and nurture effective communication within the ministry.
* Build a strong team through open communication and by collaborating on responsibilities, project tasks, and progress.
* Initiate and set goals for programs based on the ministry’s strategic objectives.
* Plan programs from start to finish, including identifying processes, deadlines, and milestones.
* Develop and approve operations, business-related documents, and budgets.
* Select and assign team members or volunteers to projects.
* Draft reports on operations and plans for stakeholders.
* Act as a liaison and spokesperson for the program.
* Ensure the smooth running of operations under their control.
* Determine new projects, programs, and initiatives for the ministry.
* Devise evaluation strategies to monitor performance and determine the need for improvements.
* Supervise all programs, employees, and volunteers involved to provide feedback and resolve complex problems.
* Discover ways to enhance efficiency and productivity of procedures and people.
* Ensure program operations and activities adhere to legal guidelines and internal policies.
* Administration duties as necessary (social media, website, emails)
* All other duties as assigned.
A successful Program Director has a variety of skills and qualifications that allow them to manage their responsibilities effectively, which can include:
* Demonstrated leadership skills
* Strategic mindset
* Ability to multitask
* Problem-solving skills
* Written and verbal communication skills
* Interpersonal skills
* Understanding of project/program management techniques
* Knowledge of data analysis, reporting, and budgeting
Salary Range: Full time: $35,000-$45,000 based on experience and education. Could also be part-time if preferred, willing to discuss options.
If interested, please send cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
Time: Full-Time Year Round
Updated: 10/4/2023 3:11:54 PM