Search Page | Back to Results
The position would effectively use and manage Forest Springs and affiliates’ business systems and provide insight into areas of improvement through hands on guidance and reporting.
Responsible To: Executive Director
• I.T. Systems Administrator
• Staff Development Director
Other Key Relationships:
? Data Manager
? Director of Ministry Engagement
? Mailing Coordinator
1. Has made a personal decision to trust Christ alone for salvation (Acts 4:12).
2. Has a sincere love for the Lord and a desire to see campers come to know and
grow in Him.
3. Is in agreement with and subscribes annually to Forest Springs' Statement of
Faith and Philosophy of Ministry, agrees to abide by its Code of Conduct policy,
as well as support its other policies and positional statements.
4. Is eager to learn, loves campers, and shows a consistent walk with God.
5. Is willing to serve the needs of camp, including campers and guests, with
excellence and a generous spirit, even when personally inconvenient to do so,
and be willing to go the extra mile (Matt. 5:41).
6. Is flexible and able to work with campers and other staff members.
7. Has the ability to organize information from multiple sources.
8. Enjoys and has the knowledge of working with figures and money.
9. Has good, overall knowledge of financial office procedures.
10. Is able to consider the facts and make decisions.
11. Has a good understanding of ministry technologies.
12. Is knowledgeable in use of computers and Information Systems (IS) software.
13. Has typing abilities and a well-rounded knowledge of MS Office products.
14. Is highly organized and detail oriented.
1. Be a witness for Jesus Christ in all words and actions and share Christ's love
with the public, campers and staff to reflect favorably upon the Lord and Forest
2. Be willing and able to share the beliefs of Forest Springs, as stated in its
Statement of Faith, to guests as opportunities arise.
3. Be involved in discipling and mentoring other staff in the faith as opportunities
4. Abide by the Forest Springs’ Code of Conduct policy because staff exemplify
Christ to its campers and guests.
5. Regularly participate in camp prayer meetings, as well as engaging in prayer
times with campers and guests.
6. Regularly participate in a local church worship services, becoming involved as
7. Function as an instructor in the LTD program as requested and the schedule
8. Develop a Christ-like, servant atmosphere in the work area.
9. Aid in keeping the work area clean and orderly at all times.
10. Develop and operate from standards of performance.
11. Be responsible for the annual written evaluation of all staff for whom this
position is responsible.
12. Oversee camp finances to facilitate:
a. The communication of financial procedures to staff as it related to their
b. The processing of payroll.
c. Fixed Asset Inventories.
d. Setting and forecasting camper fees.
e. Accurate record keeping of all financial activities.
f. The formulation of camp budgets.
g. The assimilation of all financial reports for staff and board.
h. Provide tax guidance regarding IRS regulations.
i. GIK receipts and related accounting.
j. The development of a financial forecasting model & cost analysis.
k. The completion of all federal and state filings throughout the year.
13. Be responsible for the financial management of the camp stores.
14. Work closely with development by managing our constituency technologies
15. Oversee the IT department of Forest Springs and its affiliates.
16. Oversee all of camp’s healthcare & insurance programs.
17. Oversee camp’s HR ‘department’ to facilitate:
a. The hiring and registration of all new hires.
b. The establishment of a record keeping system for all employment data.
c. The administration of all staff benefit programs, including health care coverage,
403B retirement plan, and workers compensation. This would be done in
cooperation with the Administrative Coordinator.
d. The research and review of new or optional changes in employee health care
e. The oversight of staff days off and personal time off (PTO).
18. Assist with camp and retreat registrations as needed.
19. Manage, utilize, and provide training in all of camp’s business systems
(including, but not limited to…)
- Raiser’s Edge (Constituency/Donor Management)
- CircuiTree (Registrations and Camper Accounts)
- BambooHR (Human Resource Information System)
- Microsoft Power BI (Data Analytics Tool)
- QuickBooks (Financial Accounting Software)
- DonateQ (Online Donation Software)
20. Be responsible for the management and integration between all business
systems - with the goal being to ensure the most accurate, updated information
is transferred across systems in an effective and efficient way.
21. Make recommendations for cost and time efficiency changes.
22. Assist the Accountant in daily operational accounting needs.
23. Work with the Accountant to ensure all financial systems are working in
harmony with one another.
Time: Full-Time Year Round
Salary: Paid - Must Raise Partial Support
Updated: 1/3/2023 10:43:37 AM