Search Page | Back to Results
Senior Director of Operations
Glorieta Adventure Camps is looking to hire a crucial member of our ministry team to oversee the Operations Department. This includes overseeing the maintenance department, grounds department, fleet department, and water/wastewater department.
Looking for someone who:
- Is resourceful, loves documentation, and is very detailed.
- Has an eye and desire for systems and processes.
- Is sometimes seen as impatient with the lack of progress.
- Is driven to accuracy and doesn’t hesitate to correct others.
- Is "Book Smart” rather than "Street Smart”
- Is very orderly and streamlined, and dislikes useless clutter. They will likely find themselves fine-tuning their natural surroundings to an orderly style.
- Will closely manage processes with a few direct reports.
- Will have a high expectations of completion of tasks to an excellent degree.
- Is direct, factual, and no-nonsense.
If you feel this is you, we would love to share the full job description with you.
Those interested can apply at: https://apply.glorieta.org/?startApp=a113r00000U2T4ZAAV&startName=Senior%20Director%20of%20Operations
Time: Full-Time Year Round
Category: Assistant Director
Updated: 10/23/2023 10:20:26 AM