Search Page | Back to Results
The Retreat Coordinator partners with group leaders to provide an excellent experience at Palomar where we reach the lost for Christ and pursue spiritual growth through the study of God's Word.
Responsible for the effective communication and coordination of the office and details of retreat planning between guest group leaders and PCCC staff to ensure a successful retreat.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Must take part in the fire evacuation plan for the specific area assigned.
• The employee must accept the lodging from PCCC as a condition of employment in order to carry out responsibilities as outlined in the fire evacuation plan. The employee would not be able to perform this service without the lodging.
• Coordinates all activities of guest groups booked at Palomar.
• Generates and mails or electronically delivers correspondence with guest group leaders including, negotiated contract, and detail sheet 6 weeks prior to retreat date.
• Responsible to communicate and confirm requested services and scheduling of these details to appropriate department supervisors.
• Ensure complete and current certificates of insurance and waivers are received prior to each guest group arrival.
• Ensure timely receipt of deposit and signature page in accordance with process guidelines.
• Responsible to check group leaders in upon arrival, confirming details and making adjustments at request of the group leader.
• Communicate with Accommodations and Food Service staff to fulfill guest requests.
• Responsible to communicate and negotiate payment policies to guest group leaders.
• Provides and ensures receipt of liability release forms required by PCCC.
• Provides other information and forms as needed by group leaders.
• Schedule and delivers guest group greetings.
• Reports on guest groups at general staff meetings.
• Prepares Activity Sheets, and reports at weekly Supervisor’s meeting.
• Generates and provides copies of Activity Sheets for guest groups to all department supervisors.
• Assists and greets guests in the office and answers phone when needed.
• Prepare documentation for the board as directed.
• Responsible for the day to day operations of the office.
• Keep regular, timely attendance while maintaining a clean, safe and unobstructed workplace*
* These duties are not exhaustive; with consideration of the job requirements and employee’s skills, this job description may be amended at the discretion of the employee’s immediate supervisor
JOB SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Demonstrates a personal relationship with God through Jesus Christ, exercising personal faith through consistent daily living in accordance to God’s Word
• Understands the mission of Palomar Christian Conference Center and is in agreement with its Statement of Faith, and submits all other goals and desires to that main goal
• Possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Possesses interpersonal skills such as are required to maintain positive relations with both staff and guests
• Possesses excellent customer service skills and presents a professional appearance and demeanor
• Possesses strong attention to detail and organization while managing multiple priorities
• Is proficient in basic Microsoft applications (Windows, Office, etc.)
Time: Full-Time Year Round
Category: Guest Services
Updated: 12/21/2023 1:16:32 AM