Search Page | Back to Results
Women's Unit Leader
1. Has a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and shows evidence of an active growing faith.
2. Demonstrates a genuine love for working with youth and young adults.
3. Desires to serve the Lord by teaching youth more about our Creator.
4. Is able to provide campers with a model of Christ-centered living.
5. Exhibits servant-oriented leadership in heart, attitude, and behavior (Phil. 2:5-8).
6. Is willing to be accountable to others, being guided by regulations established for daily work, group living, and personal conduct.
7. Exhibits spiritual and emotional maturity.
8. Is able to stay active all day and the willingness to work hard.
9. Is in agreement with Black Rock's philosophy and policies and desires to serve the Lord by following our motto, “To Know Christ And Make Him Known.”
1. Is preferably at least one year out of high school and a minimum of 18 years of age.
2. Preferably holds or is working on a B.A. degree in Youth Ministry, Camping, Recreation, Social Work, Education, or related field of study.
3. Has significant experience in leading, programming, ministering, and relating to youth and young adults.
4. Has strong relational skills and has a good rapport with young adults. Able to relate well to staff, campers, parents, and the public.
5. Has sound judgment, good decision-making abilities, and is able to stay calm and think clearly in emergency situations.
6. Possesses a strong ability and desire to build relationships with the female staff to support, encourage, challenge, and cultivate spiritual growth.
7. Able to communicate well with parents and handle their concerns.
Apply Online: https://www.blackrockretreat.com/camps/summer-camp/jobs/
Dates: May 26-August 11, 2024
If you have any questions, or would like more information, please contact Cole Sommi, Summer Camp Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Time: Full-Time Seasonal
Updated: 11/8/2023 11:39:41 AM