Search Page | Back to Results
1. Has a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and shows evidence of an active growing faith.
2. Demonstrates a genuine love for working with youth 7-17 years of age.
3. Desires to serve the Lord by teaching youth more about our Creator.
4. Is able to provide campers with a model of Christ-centered living.
5. Exhibits servant-oriented leadership in heart, attitude, and behavior (Phil. 2:5-8).
6. Is willing to be accountable to others, being guided by regulations established for daily work, group living, and personal conduct.
7. Exhibits spiritual and emotional maturity.
8. Able to be active throughout the day and willing to work hard.
9. Is in agreement with Black Rock's philosophy and policies and desires to serve the Lord by following our motto, “To Know Christ and Make Him Known.”
1. Is creative, patient, and has the ability to create organized drama lesson and instruct kids of all ages.
2. Possesses diverse experience acting and/or directing in plays, musicals, or other dramatic productions.
3. Possesses the knowledge and experience to write and direct original dramas.
4. Possesses the ability to lead a group of kids ages 7-17.
5. Is at least one year out of high school and a minimum of 18 years old.
Apply Online: https://www.blackrockretreat.com/camps/summer-camp/jobs/
Dates: June 3-August 11, 2024
If you have any questions, or would like more information, please contact Cole Sommi, Summer Camp Director, at email@example.com.
Time: Full-Time Seasonal
Updated: 11/8/2023 10:58:30 AM