Search Page | Back to Results
1. Has a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and shows evidence of an active growing faith.
2. Demonstrates a genuine love for working with youth 7-17 years of age.
3. Desires to serve the Lord by teaching youth more about our Creator.
4. Is able to provide campers with a model of Christ-centered living.
5. Exhibits servant-oriented leadership in heart, attitude, and behavior (Phil. 2:5-8).
6. Is willing to be accountable to others, being guided by regulations established for daily work, group living, and personal conduct.
7. Exhibits spiritual and emotional maturity.
8. Able to be active throughout the day and willing to work hard.
9. Is in agreement with Black Rock's philosophy and policies and desires to serve the Lord by following our motto, “To Know Christ and Make Him Known.”
1. Has creativity, patience, and ability to create organized lessons and instruct kids of all ages.
2. Possesses diversified craft skills and interests.
3. Possesses the knowledge and experience to safely operate, supervise, and store the equipment used in making crafts projects.
4. Is at least one year out of high school and a minimum of 18 years old.
5. Able to help plan and budget for a summer’s worth of projects and supplies.
Apply Online: https://www.blackrockretreat.com/camps/summer-camp/jobs/
Dates: June 3-August 11, 2024
If you have any questions, or would like more information, please contact Cole Sommi, Summer Camp Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Time: Full-Time Seasonal
Updated: 11/8/2023 10:57:28 AM