Search Page | Back to Results
Discipleship Crew Counselor
1. Has a personal relationship with Jesus Christ showing evidence of an active growing faith.
2. Demonstrates a genuine love for working with youth 14-17 years of age.
3. Desires to serve the Lord by teaching youth more about our Creator.
4. Is able to provide campers with a model of Christ-centered living.
5. Exhibits servant-oriented leadership in heart, attitude, and behavior (Phil. 2:5-8).
6. Is willing to be accountable to others, being guided by regulations established for daily work, group living, and personal conduct.
7. Exhibits spiritual and emotional maturity.
8. Is able to remain physically active throughout a workday and willing to work hard.
9. Is in agreement with Black Rock's philosophy and policies and desires to serve the Lord by following our motto, “To Know Christ and Make Him Known.”
1. Is at least one year out of high school and minimum age of 18.
2. Displays a desire and capacity to mentor and disciple teenagers.
3. Is detail oriented and can plan and execute activities for a group of 10 or more.
4. Is capable of providing spiritual guidance and leadership for volunteers, creating group
discussions and Bible studies.
5. Can operate or learn to operate basic machinery in order to carry out maintenance duties
throughout the week.
6. Is able to learn and execute health safety practices and Dining Hall policies in the setup,
serving, and cleanup of meals.
Apply Online: https://www.blackrockretreat.com/camps/summer-camp/jobs/
Dates: June 3-August 11, 2024
If you have any questions, or would like more information, please contact Cole Sommi, Summer Camp Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Time: Full-Time Seasonal
Updated: 11/8/2023 10:55:34 AM