Search Page | Back to Results
Day Camp Unit Leader
1. Has a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and shows evidence of an active growing faith.
2. Demonstrates a genuine love for working with youth 7-17 years of age.
3. Desires to serve the Lord by teaching youth more about our Creator.
4. Is able to provide campers with a model of Christ-centered living.
5. Exhibits servant-oriented leadership in heart, attitude, and behavior (Phil. 2:5-8).
6. Is willing to be accountable to others, being guided by regulations established for daily work, group living, and personal conduct.
7. Exhibits spiritual and emotional maturity.
8. Possesses good health and the willingness to work hard.
9. Is in agreement with Black Rock's philosophy and policies and desires to serve the Lord by following our motto, “To Know Christ and Make Him Known.”
1. Is able to supervise and provide leadership to a group of youth ages 7-17.
2. Is an active listener, able to be responsible for the emotional and spiritual needs of
3. Preferably a college graduate and minimum of 21 years of age.
4. Is available to attend Pre-camp training.
Apply Online: https://www.blackrockretreat.com/camps/summer-camp/jobs/
Dates: May 26-August 11, 2024
If you have any questions, or would like more information, please contact Cole Sommi, Summer Camp Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Time: Full-Time Seasonal
Updated: 11/8/2023 10:56:32 AM