Search Page | Back to Results
Summer Camp Counselor
1. Has a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and shows evidence of an active growing faith.
2. Demonstrates a genuine love for working with youth 7-17 years of age.
3. Desires to serve the Lord by teaching youth more about our Creator.
4. Is able to provide campers with a model of Christ-centered living.
5. Exhibits servant-oriented leadership in heart, attitude, and behavior (Phil. 2:5-8).
6. Is willing to be accountable to others, being guided by regulations established for daily work, group living, and personal conduct.
7. Exhibits spiritual and emotional maturity.
8. Is able to stay active throughout the workday and willing to work hard.
9. Is in agreement with Black Rock's philosophy and policies and desires to serve the Lord by following our motto, “To Know Christ and Make Him Known.”
1. Is able to supervise and provide leadership to a group of campers ages 7-17.
2. Able to be responsible for the emotional and spiritual needs of campers.
3. Is available to attend Pre-camp training.
4. Has experience ministering to youth, and is passionate about learning and growing in this area.
Apply Online: https://www.blackrockretreat.com/about-us/employment/summer-camp/
Dates: June 3-August 11, 2024
If you have any questions, or would like more information, please contact Cole Sommi, Summer Camp Director, at email@example.com.
Time: Full-Time Seasonal
Updated: 11/8/2023 10:52:50 AM