Search Page | Back to Results
As part of Camp Longridge’s ministry, the Property Manager is responsible for the general management and oversight of the property while serving alongside other staff to uphold the camp’s mission. The position includes the responsibility of the maintenance, upkeep, and improvement of all facilities, buildings, and grounds. Camp facilities comprised of 23 buildings and 132 acres.
• Perform general maintenance functions as they relate to all facilities
• Operate machinery such as mowers, backhoe, tractor, dump truck, etc.
• Perform basic carpentry, plumbing and electrical repairs
• Make regular, comprehensive reports to the Executive Director as to the buildings and grounds needs
• Ensure the facilities are ready to use when groups arrive
• Maintain camp vehicles and equipment
• Responsible for all “on call” facility related issues
• Function as the on-site representative for all building construction projects
Qualifications and Requirements
• Has an active, growing, personal relationship with Jesus Christ
• Mission minded, servant attitude for camp ministry
• Proven experience in general maintenance skills, including painting, plumbing, electrical and general carpentry
• Detail oriented with a desire for excellence
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work in a team environment with other staff
• Organized and self-motivated
• Relocation to on-site housing (provided by Camp Longridge) required
Camp Longridge is a great place to work, with each member of our staff using their gifts and skills to serve everyone who comes through our gates. This position is salaried and other benefits (housing with utilities, health coverage) are included for our staff based upon experience and responsibilities. If you are interested in serving the Lord at Camp Longridge and possess the skills and qualifications required for this position, please email your résumé and cover letter to email@example.com.
Time: Full-Time Year Round
Updated: 9/13/2022 1:13:08 PM