Search Page | Back to Results
Secretary/Crafts - Summer
This is a summer position that runs June 13 - August 6, 2022.
This position works in the summer office as well as the craft house! Read full job description below!
Assist with and be involved with the supervision of campers at chapels
• Assist with and be involved with the supervision of campers at during Sunday Services
• Assist cabin leaders in the supervision of campers and participate/lead nightly cabin devotions.
• Assist with and be involved with the supervision of campers at during campfires
• When time permits, away from main responsibilities, be involved with cabin buddy assignment to assist
with camper activities.
• Assist in the direction, supervision, and organization of registering all campers in an efficient and
• Maintain high standards of health and safety and cleanliness of camp office area.
• Maintain records in an organized fashion, including but not limited to:
o Weeklyreports/evaluationsfromcounselorsandprogramteam. o Canteenrecords.
o Inventory of supplies and equipment.
• Oversee the operation of the canteen, under direction from the Camp Coordinator and in following the policy and procedures.
• Manage answering of the camp telephone lines and take proper messages.
• Prepare arrival and departure lists of campers.
• Assist in collecting any monies as necessary and ensure safekeeping in the safe.
• Assist the Program Team in organizing Emergency Drills and actual Emergency Procedures.
• Develop and deliver an arts and crafts program that is appropriate for the age and ability of the
• Ensure that camp staff and campers know and follow safety and educational procedures
• Assist in the implementation of staff training for arts and crafts.
• Train other staff in their responsibilities at the craft house.
• Ensure campers and staff follow safety procedures.
• Assist counselors with the development of crafts for use by cabins and for special events.
• Assist in the management and care of the craft house and all craft equipment and supplies.
• Conduct a daily check of the area and equipment for safety, cleanliness, and good repair.
• Participate as a member of the camp staff team to deliver and supervise evening programs, special
events, overnights, and other all-camp activities and camp functions.
• Assist in the planning of any special events especially in the areas of decorations and costumes.
• Work the occasional Monday-Saturday week to accommodate a longer work week.
Time: Full-Time Seasonal
Updated: 11/18/2021 6:59:51 PM