Search Page | Back to Results
Facilities & Grounds Manager
As part of a dynamic and growing Christian ministry, the Facilities & Grounds Manager is responsible for the general maintenance and upkeep of all buildings and facilities located at Hidden Falls Ranch, which is located on the southern rim of Palo Duro Canyon. This position includes general management and oversight of our facility and grounds, and will serve under the leadership of the Executive Director.
• Responsible for hands-on work with basic plumbing, electrical, HVAC repairs, carpentry, painting and other areas of building, facility and grounds maintenance. Maintain the camp vehicles.
• In coordination with the Executive Director, oversee staff and volunteers working on facility and grounds projects.
• Ensure the camp is maintained according to all state and local regulations and standards, and remains in a state of readiness for inspections
• Assist with special event setup
Qualifications and Requirements:
• Must have an active, growing, personal relationship with Jesus Christ
• A sincere and deep commitment to the Hidden Falls Ranch mission and core values
• Mission minded, servant attitude required. While this position will have normal working hours, being on call for emergency needs is necessary, especially when children are on site
• Proven experience in general maintenance skills, including plumbing, electrical, drywall work, general carpentry, and pool maintenance
• Detail oriented with a desire for excellence
• Excellent communication skills
• Proven management experience especially with volunteers
• Ability to work in a team environment with HFR staff and volunteers
• Organized and self-motivated
• Be willing to obtain Class D Water System Operator License meet all Texas testing and regulatory requirements
• Must possess a valid Texas driver license or be able to obtain one
• Must demonstrate annually a clear background check and review of child safety practices as required by the state of Texas.
• Must complete child sexual abuse awareness training required by the state of Texas.
Much physical effort required on a routine basis; ability to use up to 50 pounds of force occasionally.
Ability to grasp, push, pull, carry or otherwise manipulate objects; ability to perform tasks requiring action of muscles or groups of muscles and foot and/or hand-eye coordination.
Work requires a lot of physical agility for doing the majority of assigned work, including but not limited to: bending for items below or reaching for items above the individual; crawling in attics; stooping, and climbing on ladders.
Work varies with the majority of your work being outdoors in the elements of west Texas. Our summers are hot, our winters are cold, and the fall and spring bring the west Texas wind.
Some exposure to physical risk while working on various projects.
Hidden Falls Ranch is a great place to work, with each member of our team using their gifts and skills to reach out to children in need. Starting salary is $40-45k and flexible paid vacation time to our staff based upon experience and positional responsibilities. Housing is NOT provided for this position. If you feel that serving the Lord at Hidden Falls Ranch is what you’d like to do, and you possess the servant heart, skills and qualifications required for this position, please send your resume to Blake Henderson email@example.com
Time: Full-Time Year Round
Updated: 1/7/2022 8:21:08 AM