Search Page | Back to Results
1. Has a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and shows evidence of an active growing faith.
2. Demonstrates a genuine love for working with youth 7-17 years of age.
3. Desires to serve the Lord by teaching youth more about our Creator.
4. Is able to provide campers with a model of Christ- centered living.
5. Exhibits servant-oriented leadership in heart, attitude, and behavior (Phil. 2:5-8).
6. Is willing to be accountable to others, being guided by regulations established for daily work, group living and personal conduct.
7. Exhibits spiritual and emotional maturity.
8.Able to be active throughout the day and willing to work hard.
9. Is in agreement with Black Rock's philosophy and policies and desires to serve the Lord by following our motto, “To Know Christ and Make Him Known.”
1. Is trained or is willing to be trained in lifeguarding, standard first aid, and CPR certifications.
2. Is safety conscious, level-headed, and exhibits self-control.
3. Is relationally oriented and enjoys working with youth while establishing good rapport with youth, retreat guests of all ages, and year-round staff.
4. Possesses organizational skills and is detail oriented.
5. Has sound judgment, good decision-making abilities, and able to stay calm and think clearly in emergency situations.
6. Is able to be an “up front” person speaking in front of small and large group.
7. A minimum of 16 years of age.
Apply Online: https://www.blackrockretreat.com/summer-camp-staff-application-2/
Dates: May 29th- August 7th
If you have any questions, or would like more information, please contact Cole Sommi, Director of Programs, at email@example.com.
Time: Full-Time Seasonal
Updated: 1/13/2022 9:02:02 AM