Search Page | Back to Results
Site Director Description:
Overview: Berea is searching for a qualified, highly motivated, and organized individual who will assist in overseeing the daily operations of the site. This individual will also ensure the safe, effective and efficient use of Berea in regards to the programs and facilities through apt leadership, vision, and action. This position reports to the President/CEO.
This is a key hire as Berea continues to grow and expand operations. Our year-round programs continue to attract increasing numbers of attendees from around the Northeast.
• Each of Berea’s staff members are responsible to interact with guests as a function of their job to achieve Berea’s mission and help people take their Next Step with Jesus Christ. Therefore, every employee is responsible to uphold, embrace, and live out Berea’s Statement of Faith and Mission Statement. It is crucial that each employee, regardless of their role, seeks to become more like Christ each day as part of their work to help foster an environment where true life-change can occur.
• Working with a full-time team of driven and passionate people.
• Leadership and management of top quality staff.
• Oversee and support development, design and delivery of program initiatives, ensuring the goals and objectives align with Berea’s mission.
• Responsible for all camp operations, including programs and facilities.
• Assist with evaluation and improvement of current ministries, programs, procedures and systems on a regular basis.
• Setting an example of joyful service.
• Maintaining state, local, OSHA, and ACA standards.
• An ideal candidate is disciplined, dependable, teachable, good with people, has strong administrative skills, general common sense, flexibility, and is willing to grow.
• A passion for Jesus Christ and His Church is required.
• Valid driver’s license.
• Leadership and management of a team experience is required.
• Significant camping experience is preferred.
• Site Director experience is required.
• Specialties in operations, marketing, or fundraising is preferred.
There is considerable room for professional growth for a person who is motivated, aspires to be used by God in great ways, and wants to have tremendous impact for the Kingdom.
Time: Full-Time Year Round
Category: Camp Director
Updated: 1/13/2022 11:09:26 AM