Search Page | Back to Results
Properties and Maintenance team member
To glorify God by introducing people to Jesus as Savior, training them in Christian living, and sending them out to represent Christ to the world.
To serve the campers and guests in this Christ-centered environment we create called Maranatha Camp and Retreat Center. As a result, many will hear God speak and make decisions about salvation, discipleship and Christian service. Specifically, responsible to care and maintain buildings, infrastructure, equipment and grounds, and to serve as assistant to the Properties Director as directed.
Accountable to the Properties Director and
supervisory to Summer Staff assigned to the property and maintenance department.
- To grow in a personal walk with Jesus Christ and live a life that reflects Christ like values.
- To maintain physical, social, and mental health at a level that will not hinder work.
- To maintain and update the annual checklists.
- To maintain and repair equipment.
- To oversee, mentor, and promote personal growth in summer staff under your supervision.
- To assist Properties Director in projects on a scheduled basis.
- To operate equipment and machinery as trained and as needed.
- To assist Properties Director in areas of need on a scheduled basis.
- To be available for helping to meet the needs of any camp activity.
- Maintaining buildings, infrastructure, equipment and grounds.
- Maintenance is both preventative and repairing.
- New Construction is involved.
- Attend continued education classes.
THE STAFF MANUAL
outlines further details regarding relationships and working
arrangements. For the purpose of the agreement, the following benefits are restated: Housing,
Meals in the Dining Hall when serving, Utilities, Monthly salary, Life Insurance, and deputized to
raise Personal Support Income to cover the remainder of the approved budget amount.
I have read, understand and agree to the above job description. I have read
the staff manual, including the objectives, ministry and doctrinal statements and agree with them.
I agree to live by the policies and standards outlined in the staff manual.
Time: Full-Time Year Round
Salary: Paid - Must Raise Partial Support
Updated: 1/5/2023 3:14:43 PM