Search Page | Back to Results
Co- Program Manager
Position Purpose: To further the mission of Mt. Gilead Bible Camp through the planning and implementation of camp programs. The Co-Program Manager is responsible for the development, execution, and evaluation of all Mt. Gilead Programs. The Program Manager Team consists of one male and one female. We are currently seeking a male Program Manager to oversee the discipleship training of our male staff members.
1. Called by God to the ministry of Mt. Gilead
2. Strong growing relationship with Jesus with excellent character that reflects that relationship.
3. Strong servant leadership skills
4. Experience in camp administration and leadership
5. Current CPR Certification or willingness to obtain
6. Valid current driver's license with a clean driving record.
7. Minimum 25 years old as required by regulation to supervise ministry
8. Bible training
Essential Job Functions:
1. Ensure that programs promote the mission and vision of Mt. Gilead
2. Lead and implement staff training
3. Promote a Christ-centered work environment
4. Assist in the promotion of Mt. Gilead programs and retreats
5. Develop and implement summer camp themes
6. Participate in summer staff recruiting and hiring
Other Job Duties:
1. Oversee the recreational staff
2. Develop and implement new programming events
Physical Aspects of the job:
1. Physical strength to lift equipment and supplies weighing up to 50 pounds and carry 50 feet
2. Physical mobility and endurance to perform tasks while standing and walking for long periods of time (often more than 1 hour at a time)
3. Ability to safely drive cars, light trucks, golf carts, and other motorized vehicles
Housing is provided.
To apply please send a ONE-PAGE resume and cover letter to Dawn Gould at firstname.lastname@example.org
Time: Full-Time Year Round
Updated: 10/22/2023 12:23:10 PM