Search Page | Back to Results
Data Manager/Web Specialist
Forest Springs Camp & Conference Center®
Title: Data Manager/Web Specialist
• To keep accurate, updated information available for access for any mailing communication
• To keep the Forest Springs’ website updated with current information and visuals.
Status: A missionary staff position
Responsible To: Director of Ministry Engagement
• Mailing Coordinator
• Data Coordinator
Other Key Relationships:
• Systems Administrator
• Business Specialist
• Ministry Engagement Department
1. Has a sincere love for the Lord and a desire to see campers come to know and grow in Him.
2. Is in agreement with Forest Springs' philosophy and policies.
3. Is eager to learn, loves campers, and shows a consistent walk with God.
4. Is willing to forego personal rights for the common good of the camp and campers
5. Is flexible and able to work with campers and other staff members.
6. Has a proven interest in the people who come to camp.
7. Has a working knowledge of grammar and spelling.
8. Is knowledgeable in use of computers, data management software, and
content management software.
9. Is able to consider the facts and make decisions.
10. Has typing abilities and a general knowledge of MS Office products.
11. Is highly organized and detail oriented.
1. Be a witness for Jesus Christ in all words and actions, and share Christ's love with the public, campers, and staff to reflect favorably upon the Lord and Forest Springs.
2. Function as an instructor in the LTD program as requested and the schedule permits.
3. Develop a Christ-like, servant atmosphere in the work area.
4. Aid in keeping the work area clean and orderly at all times.
5. Develop and operate from standards of performance.
1. Keep the database current, caring for additions, deletions, changes, and duplicate listings.
2. Keep an accurate count of all segments of the database and provide appropriate counts for printing projects to minimize over-runs and under-runs.
3. Provide labels as needed for all mailing requests.
4. Be up to date on trends and U.S. Postal regulations for mailings.
5. Work with various departments of camp, understand what they need and tailor the mailing lists to best serve the ministry.
6. Oversee the organization of camp mailings.
7. Work closely with the Director of Business Operations and Director of Ministry Engagement in the camp’s data management.
8. Make recommendations for cost and time efficiency changes.
9. Work with program department to get the fall addresses and parent addresses for the database for these groups:
• summer alumni
• trailhead students
• LTD students
10. Ordering bulk stamps ahead of mailing needs
11. Each fall, meet with marketing, guest services, and business to set dates & details for all mailings in the next year.
12. Work with Mailing Coordinator and Graphic Designer to plan for and order envelopes annually.
13. Update and print copies of two mailing schedules (access and excel reports) - Used by Graphic Designer and Development Team.
14. Ensure that content of Forest Spring’ website is up to date and consistent with the ministry’s branding/style guidelines
15. Work with Director of Ministry Engagement, Creative Director and Web Consultant to assist in the roll out of new features on Forest Springs’ website.
Time: Full-Time Year Round
Updated: 9/27/2019 5:49:25 PM