Search Page | Back to Results
Stephens Program Internship - PAID
We are looking forward to fill a opening spot in the Stephen’s Program apprenticeship at Caraway! The Stephens Program is an opportunity for those interested in exploring what camp ministry is like both outside of and during the traditional summer camp months. This is a program where we desire to instill professionalism, ownership skills, and an attitude of service in a camp and retreat setting. Desired applicants are single college aged students 20-26 years old. Applicants required responsibilities and duties include:
• Guest Services
• Facilitating Recreation
• Environmental Ed teaching
• Other tasks that are deemed necessary at that time that may lay outside the
Participants will also receive vocational and spiritual development through unique hands on experiences and work. The Stephens Program is a wonderful way to see camp operations in the year round, in addition to the summer camp season and is a great way to have a time and place to develop more in camp ministry, or understand a ministry calling.
Some details about the Stephens Program:
• Applications accepted up to January 10, 2020. We look to begin on
January 13, 2020 and conclude on August 16, 2020
• $200 per week
• $1000 completion bonus
• Housing and Food covered
• Resources and trainings paid for
• Camp trips and conferences paid and covered
Staff Recruiting Trips
Backpacking, fun off-site events, etc.
• Major holidays off; Thanksgiving (1 Week), Christmas (2 weeks), Easter/Spring Break (1 Week). Most Federally observed holidays off.
Category: Support Staff / Intern
Updated: 12/11/2019 2:27:43 PM