Search Page | Back to Results
Stephens Ministry Apprenticeship - PAID
We are looking forward to a new year in the Stephen’s Ministry internships at Caraway! We are excited for another year of service, fun, and growth for our interns. We would like to invite you to consider The Stephen’s ministry. The Stephens ministry is based upon the service of Stephen in the Bible and is a 40-50 week program where we desire to instill professionalism, ownership skills, and an attitude of service in a camp and retreat setting. Desired applicants are single college aged students 20-26 years old. Applicants required responsibilities and duties include:
• Guest Services
• Facilitating Recreation
• Environmental Ed teaching
• Other tasks that are deemed necessary at that time that may lay outside the
Stephens will also receive vocational and spiritual development through unique hands on experiences and work. The Stephens Ministry program is a wonderful way to see camp operations in the year round, outside the summer camp season and is a great way to have a time and place to develop more in camp ministry, or understand a ministry calling.
Some details about the Stephens Ministry:
• Applications accepted up to August 10, we look to begin the 2019-2020 year on
August 19, 2019 and conclude on May 24, 2020
• $200 per week
• $50 per week worked completion bonus – Max Bonus - $2000
• Housing and Food covered
• Resources and trainings paid for
• Camp trips and conferences paid and covered
Staff Recruiting Trips
Backpacking, fun off-site events, etc.
• Major holidays off; Thanksgiving (1 Week), Christmas (2 weeks), Easter/Spring Break (1 Week). Most Federally observed holidays off.
Category: Support Staff / Intern
Updated: 7/15/2019 1:08:34 PM