Search Page | Back to Results
1. Has a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and shows evidence of an active growing faith.
2. Demonstrates a genuine love for working with youth 7-17 years of age.
3. Desires to serve the Lord by teaching youth more about our Creator.
4. Is able to provide campers with a model of Christ-centered living.
5. Exhibits servant-oriented leadership in heart, attitude, and behavior (Phil. 2:5-8)
6. Is willing to be accountable to others, being guided by regulations established for daily work, group living and personal conduct.
7. Exhibits spiritual and emotional maturity.
8. Able to be active throughout the day and willing to work hard.
9. Is in agreement with Black Rock's philosophy and policies and desires to serve the Lord by following our motto, “To Know Christ and Make Him Known.”
1. Possess organizational skills and is detail oriented.
2. Demonstrate competency and have experience with video capture/editing, photography, and tech/media use.
3. Demonstrate competency and have experience working with computer software and programs used for creating and editing video, creating graphics/flyers, and working with social media platforms.
4. Has experience with general audio/visual equipment setup and operation.
5. Is at least one year out of high school and preferably pursuing a degree in a related field.
Dates: May 29th- August 7th
If you have any questions, or would like more information, please contact Cole Sommi, Director of Programs, at email@example.com.
Time: Full-Time Seasonal
Category: Audio Visual
Updated: 1/13/2022 9:03:36 AM