Search Page | Back to Results
Housekeeper will maintain the cleanliness of cabins, meeting rooms, and other facilities in a timely and efficient manner.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Work with a team member (or alone) to complete all scheduled tasks.
• Clean all offices, cabins, and public restrooms, as well as sweeping/mopping and/or vacuuming. floors, picking up trash, restocking/refilling supplies.
• Clean and organize golf carts and supplies for the following day.
• Report to supervisor any uncompleted tasks.
• Turn in all lost and found items to designated areas in Guest Registrations or School Programs.
• Perform other duties as required.
• High school degree preferred.
• Zero to two years’ experience in housekeeping.
• Knowledge of workplace housekeeping procedures.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES IN:
• Ability to interact with management and team members.
• Ability to follow directions.
• Some physical effort required. Ability to use up to 20 pounds of force routinely, and/or up to 40 pounds of force occasionally to move objects.
• Will involve much physical effort, including bending, stooping, climbing ladders/bunks, carrying supplies.
• Ability to grasp, push, pull, carry or otherwise manipulate objects; ability to perform tasks requiring action of muscles or groups of muscles and foot and/or hand-eye coordination including: wiping, mopping, and sweeping.
Commitment to Christian principles and teachings both professionally and personally. Must be able to fully support Sky Ranch’s Doctrinal Statement.
An active membership in a church whose spiritual beliefs are aligned with Sky Ranch’s Doctrinal Statement.
Commitment to Sky Ranch’s Vision, Mission, Values (A.R.E.) and Principles (WOW, Stewardship, and Excellence) demonstrated in daily behavior.
Must demonstrate annually a clear background check and review of child safety practices as required for camp accreditation by the American Camping Association.
Possess personal spiritual discipline that models a proactive approach toward personal, spiritual, and relational health.
Time: Part-Time Year Round
Updated: 5/1/2019 4:12:20 PM