Search Page | Back to Results
Maintenance Team Member
Opportunity to join an incredible staff family!
Duties involve general camp maintenance as well as assisting with recreation as needed. Automotive repair skills would be a plus!
• Personal relationship with Jesus Christ and a willingness to serve others
• Must be friendly and able to work well with others
• Must be a self-starter, able to work independently and complete tasks promptly
• Must be able to frequently lift/carry up to 50 pounds and up to 100 pounds occasionally
• Must possess a valid California driver’s license and be insurable
• Must be physically able to perform assigned duties
Detail of Responsibilities:
1. Assist with projects that could include automotive repair, carpentry, electrical,
painting, and plumbing
2. Groundskeeping; mowing lawns, raking needles, etc.
3. Cleaning of camp; picking up trash, blowing and snow removal
4. Firewood; cutting, splitting, and hauling
5. Maintain a clean, safe and efficient work environment
1. Assist with recreation as needed including climbing wall, extreme swing, vertigo, paintball, and zipline
1. Assist with turnover, camp startup, and shut down
2. Assist with special projects
D. Complete all other duties as assigned by the Operations Manager
Time: Full-Time Year Round
Updated: 2/23/2023 9:04:12 PM